Welcome to the Green Pine Retreat!
This peaceful cabin is located in the Lower Moonridge area of Big Bear, between the Bear Mountain and Snow Summit Resorts.
Nearest Restaurant: Grizzly Bear Belly Deli, 0.3 mi
Snow Summit Mountain Resort: 1.4 mi
Bear Mountain Resort: 1.5 mi
Within walking distance to the shuttle that takes you straight to the slopes.
Animal Park: 1.5 mi
Golf Course Entrance: 1.5 mi
Lake: 2.4 mi
Nearest Airport: 2.4 mi
Big Bear Village: 2.7 mi
Great place for a romantic gateway as well as for family & friends extended vacation.
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, with a fenced and private back patio that includes both a charcoal and propane grill and a Hot Tub. The front porch is covered, so you can sit and enjoy the fresh mountain air!
The living area has a fireplace, TV with satellite/cable, wireless internet, DVD player, stereo with CD player, board games.
Cabin is also equipped with washer/dryer and a full kitchen including new granite countertops, brand new stainless steel appliances, along with coffee maker, toaster, pots & pans, and plates & utensils.
Large master bedroom has a queen size bed, dresser with mirror, walk-in closet, and a private bathroom with a shower.
Second smaller bedroom is equipped with 2 bunk beds and a closet. Second bathroom is a shower/tub combination.
Pull out sofa in living room sleeps two and has memory foam topper.
Towels, linens, bath tissue, and hand soap are provided.
Maximum occupancy: 6 people.
Select Dogs are allowed for an $85 pet fee. Cats are not allowed.
Parking for 4 cars on the paved driveway.
Winter months offer a variety of activities including skiing, snowboarding, tubing, sledding, etc. while during the spring/summer tenants can enjoy lake activities including fishing, boating, swimming, kayaking, mountain biking or hiking. Big Bear Village offers a variety of restaurants and entertainment including bowling barns, movie theater, shopping, and more!
1. Check-in time 3pm. Check-out time 11am. Check-in/out times strictly enforced. Deviation from set times without owner's prior consent will result in the forfeiture of $200 deposit. If you need earlier/later time please contact the owners. Please leave the house in the same condition as found.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed in the house. If you smoke outside, please dispose of the butts properly and do not leave them around the property. Absolute no drugs, including “medical" marihuana anywhere on the premises.
3. Minimum age to rent the cabin is 21 years old
4. You must compliant with the city noise ordinance 10pm – 7am. No exceptions.
5. 30 day Cancelation Policy; no refund will be issued if cancelation is made 29 or less days before the arrival date.
6. Weather/Road Policy – unfortunately we are unable to issue refunds due to changing weather or road conditions. We recommend 4 wheel drive vehicle and/or chains during winter season.
7. 2 nights min. stay
8. 6 people maximum stay
9. Parking for maximum 4 cars on the driveway. According to Big Bear City Regulations NO parking on the street at all times.
10. There is NO trash collection in the mountains; you are responsible to take your own trash out to the disposal site (nearest one: Big Bear Disposal, 41974 Garstin Road). If trash is left anywhere on the premises there will be a $20/per bag fee that will be deducted from the security/damage deposit.
11. Upon leaving the property please clean all the dishes
12. Leave the heater set at 55 degrees. Close all windows and doors and leave the keys in the key box.
13. Rates are subject to change at any time without notice.
14. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, or loss of personal belongings that occurs on the premises.
15. Green Pine Retreat utilizes the services of a professional hot tub service. However, the owners, hot tub servicer, or the homeowners insurance are not responsible for personal loss, injury, or illness of any kind which may result from the use of the hot tub. Parents with children should be especially cautioned regarding hot tub use and agree to accept all responsibility for minors.
16. The cabin is equipped with an outdoor security camera for the protection of property and guests.
17. Refundable Damage Security Deposit is $200. If you notice anything broken upon arrival you are required to contact the owners immediately. Fully refundable within 14 days if no damage is done to the cabin and no Rental Rules are broken during the time you rent it.
18. Well behaved dogs allowed with $85 pet fee
We will highly appreciate your cooperation and treating our home as your own!
We purchased this cabin to be our vacation home because we enjoy nature and outdoor sport activities such as snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, along with good restaurants and entertainment that the village provides. We are pleased to offer this mountain retreat for your next gateway!