Welcome to your vacation home! The minute you walk through the doors of this beautiful 1800 sq. ft. bungalow, you can put down your bags and start to relax.
There are no stairs in this bungalow, so no work climbing up and down with heavy luggage - too much work when you are on vacation!
This home has everything you would need or want throughout your stay. Whether you begin in one of the 3 bedrooms for a rest, settle into the reclining couch to read a book, watch one of the many DVD/Net
We have provided a binder with thorough descriptions of what to do and see in Surprise and the surrounding areas and there is also wireless Wi-Fi should you want to do your own investigating. Once you have settled in, we are very centrally located and minutes away from all the hot spots of Surprise including shopping, the Spring Training Camp, the Wildlife World Zoo and more.
The house also includes the following features;
- Private, Pebble-Tec pool,
- Reverse Osmosis Water system through the kitchen tap and the water/ice maker in the fridge.
- New furnishings throughout including 5 recliners.
- Poker set and foosball table
- Cable TV and Blu-Ray DVD player with NetFlix viewed on a 50' plasma TV.
- 2nd TV in master bedroom
- Propane BBQ
- Playpen for babies or toddler
- 1 Queen air mattress with bedding for extra guests
- Linens, towels and basic toiletries provided
- Children's life jackets in the garage as well as some pool toys for your use.
- Basic kids toys provided as well
- The yard backs onto a large green space which has a park and basketball courts (a basketball provided)
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We live in Calgary, Canada near the Rocky Mountains and always looking to get away from the cold Canadian winters. We have four kids and we love exploring Arizona and discovering new locations and things to do on every visit.
Keith is a CPA and Melissa is a stay at home mom and we are always trying to figure out a way to permanently live in Phoenix after every trip down since purchasing the house back in 2012.
We hope you choose to reserve your next vacation at our home and we are always standing by to answer any questions.
All the best,
Melissa and Keith Lange