Vintage Bungalow - brand-new (summer 2017) and stylish, located in Darmstadt-Wixhausen, just 500m from the train station (S3) and close to GSI (GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung)
You enter the Vintage Bungalow through the front door, use the wardrobe and you are there!
You might want to
- sit at the table (a unique piece made out of pipe connectors and formwork panels)
- sit at the furnace on 2 very cosy easy chairs (which can be unfolded to two beds)
- rest on one of the two vintage single beds
- use the kitchenette (including fridge, dishwasher, oven, Nespresso coffee maker...fully equipped)
- have a shower in the bath room (including washing machine and laundry rack).
- sit outside in the backyard of a two family house.
You have access to all areas of the bungalow. It is a one-room bungalow with a separate bathroom.
Interaction with guests
We live 5 minutes away and want to do our best that your stay in Darmstadt, especially in the Vintage House, will be great. For any questions please don't hesitate to get back to us.
On the other hand it is important for us that you are not disturbed, that you can relax and enjoy your time in Darmstadt.