Beautiful, clean and quiet 2 bedroom apartment next to the Olympic Stadium and metro Pie IX.
Our terrace level apartment was recently built and includes:
- 2 closed bedrooms with comfortable beds (queen size in the master bedroom, and double in the second bedroom) and an additional sofa bed. It comfortably houses 3-4 people.
- A fully equipped kitchen, with all that you need to feel like you’re at home, adjacent to an open concept dining room/ living room area
- A full bath and separate laundry area
- Ceilings are over 8ft
Interaction with guests
We will provide you with local maps and information about Montreal. You are welcome to call or text if you have any questions at all, we are happy to help!
Other things to note
Rent for more than 31 days. Please contact us.
- No noise after 22:00 (10pm)
- Please, no shoes inside the apartment
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Hello! I’m Milena. I love food, travel, yoga, and a good book that I can get lost in. As a youth, I moved from place to place with my family and as such was introduced to and immersed in many different cultures. This has led to a lifelong interest in other people and places. This brings me to what I love most about Montreal; it’s cultural diversity. Living here is almost like travelling around the world (minus the breathtaking scenery and monuments). You can sample authentic cuisine from a host of countries and learn about them through festivals such les Week-ends du Monde, Nuits d’Afrique, various community celebrations, and through talking to people, of course.