Welcome to our beautiful, bright, top floor Mission condo! The room is spacious, comfortable and art filled. Your private bathroom is across the hall.
Our home is steps from 24th street and blocks from Valencia street, where you will find numerous galleries, book stores, coffee shops, restaurants, taquerias and shops that showcase everything Mission has to offer. BART is 5 blocks away.
Let us know if you have any questions!
- Top floor apartment overlooking a neighborhood park with contemporary furniture, art, and Victorian detailing
- Roomy bedroom with queen size bed, cozy bedding, large closet (that will fit your suitcase), and quirky art
- Clean and modern private bathroom across the hallway with shower over tub, fresh towels, hairdryer, and the comforts of a home
- Sunlit living/dining room where you are welcome to hang out
- Spacious kitchen for light meals and tea
You are welcome to hang out in the rear of the apartment: your private bedroom and bathroom, living/dining room, and kitchen.
Our living quarters are in the front of the apartment
Interaction with guests
We love our neighborhood and will be happy to answer your questions and help you make the most out of your stay
Other things to note
- We keep a shoe-free home; please remove your shoes at the entrance at all times
- We keep it quiet between 10pm and 7am
- Washer and dryer are available; let us know if you want to use them
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- We welcome you to our home!
- Please leave your shoes at the entrance; shoes are not allowed in our home.
From Oct 1 - 23, 2017 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I enjoy books, music, theater, economics, yoga, cycling, food and drink. I live in San Francisco and like its laid back, whimsical vibe.