Cozy mountain chalet, surrounded by trees, in a quiet neighborhood. Perfect for your family Tahoe vacation. Close to Emerald Bay, hike or bike to Fallen Leaf Lake, Camp Richardson, Pope Beach and more. Two blocks to the bike trail. Easy access to shopping, restaurants, bike rentals, morning coffee. Street ends at National forest land. A short drive to casinos and ski areas.
Two story chalet style home. This home has new owners and was previously listed with high ratings. There is a large new deck in front. Master bedroom downstairs, bathroom downstairs, two bedrooms upstairs. One, with 4 twin beds, has a TV for movies and game table. It's perfect for kids. There is a modern kitchen with large stove and fridge, coffee maker, microwave toaster and cooking utensils. Washer/dryer is near the kitchen and bath. BBQ on the back deck.
Whole house except locked spaces where the owners store personal items.
Interaction with guests
We are available by phone to answer questions and frequently close by.
Other things to note
No food or ice chests outside and all garbage must go into the bear proof garbage container.
- Quiet hours 10:00PM to 8:00AM
- One dog possible by approval and additional cleaning fee
- Must be at least age 25 to rent
- Parking available for two cars
- Must agree to comply with South Lake Tahoe vacation rental rules. Most importantly the quiet hours of 10PM to 8AM, no parties or events, no outside fires, no garbage left out of bear boxes, and parking limited to 2 cars. If neighbors complain, you will be asked to leave immediately with no refund. If property is fined for violations, you will be responsible for paying that fine which can be up to $5000.
- Enjoy the quiet area and forest atmosphere. Relax and have fun with your family! Please report any maintenance or other issues to hosts. Thank you.