A posh 88sqm Suite with a luxurious expanse of extended windows from the ceiling to the wall. Stepping into the hotel is like stepping into a painting come to life: each component has a theme, each name has a meaning.
The guest floors were from the eight significant periods of Pablo Picasso’s life—reflected in vibrant colors and patterns. The Picasso’s setting makes it the premiere location for both business and relaxation. Located at the Makati Central Business District, the boutique hotel is the ideal starting point for exploring the vibrant energy and richness of our city life. 15-minute walking distance to the Ayala Museum and the Ayala Center, the prime shopping mecca in the country.
Ten (10) kilometers from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminals 1, 2 and 3.
– Daily housekeeping service
– Room service up to 11PM
– 24-hour reception desk
– 24-hour security
– Concierge Services
– Complimentary WiFi access in the guest rooms and in public areas
– Free Use of the Gym at the 5th and 6th level
– Scheduled Shuttle Service going to the Makati CBD and Ayala Center
– Access to the in-house Art Gallery
– Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning service -High-speed Wi-Fi Internet connection
– Centralized -air-conditioning
– iPod docking station
– Direct dial telephone with voicemail facilities
– LCD TV with cable channels
– Bedside clock radio
– Kitchenette with electric stove, microwave oven, and electric kettle
DVD player, rice cooker, fine china, silverware, and glassware, iron, and ironing board available upon request
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.