• Fully-furnished, rustic fusion & secure 2-floor home in a historical building
• Convenient & central location. 99-Walk Score. Walking distance to key attractions & neighborhoods (like The Village, Old Port, Quartier des Spectacles, Chinatown, Downtown, & countless shops, restaurants and bars
• Brand name mattress & linens for amazing night’s sleep
• Full appliance stocked kitchen with high-end kitchenware
• Brand name bath products for premium experience
- No loud music after 11 pm
- No overnight guests without prior consent
- No shoes or boots on hardwood floor
- If you break or damage something, please advise host and arrange for its repair or replacement
This host has 334 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Love the art of travel. So many places to see, people to meet, cultures & foods to discover. Love connecting with people, exchanging stories and traveling tips. I'm a neat freak so expected it when I host and when I travel.
When I’m in my city of beautiful Montreal, you’ll catch me skiing, going a Montreal Canadians game at the Bell center, cheering on the Montreal Impact at Saputo Stadium. I still love going to the Bio Dome and Planetarium for my inner child at heart.
I love walking around Old Montreal (Old Port) and discovering little shops, boutiques and art galleries. The architecture in the Notre-Dame Basilica is amazing. My favourite view of Montreal is up at the Chalet Mont-Royal where you see the heart of the city with amazing views of the St-Lawrence River and the Olympic Stadium (Big O). It's worth it to go once during the day and once at night for the city lights.
I love walking the farmer markets (Atwater Market & Jean Talon Market) and picking up fresh local organic produce (especially Canadian maple syrup and field berries in the summer).
Montreal summer is filled with great activities and festivals (Piknic Electronik, Grand Prix F1 racing, Just for Laughs, International Jazz Festival, Osheaga, International Fireworks, Pride Canada, Fashion & Design Festival, Festival YUL Eat).
In the winter, Montrealers keep warm and active with Igloofest, Fete des Neiges, Montreal en Lumière and indoor activities like the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal Contemporary Museum of Arts (MAC) and Pointe-à-Callière Museum.
After traveling to many different cities and countries, Montreal nightlife is on the world stage. So many clubs, bars, pubs, events and live music to experience around the city.
Montreal is a foodie's haven. Montreal has the highest number of restaurants per Capita in Canada and the second in North America after New York. Mixed in with its multiculturalism, foodie's will have their souls and their Instragram's filled! Joe Beef, Liverpool House, Jatoba, Garde Manger, Le Bremner, Nora Gray, Le Filet, Primo & Secondo, Café Ferrara, Damas, Provisions, Au Pied de Cochon, Toqué, Foxy, Tuck Shop, Park. Ok, ok, ok, I could go on here, the food is that good and where all us Montrealer's go.
I want to welcome you to a great city and make sure you have a memorable experience!
Work hard, play hard, travel hard.