Perched on the corner of Collins and Queen St, Roma the CBD studio will give you the royal treatment during your stay with us in Melbourne. Free trams are right at the front door, taking you to a fantastic restaurant, a nearby event or to the emporium for a last minute shopping spree. Inside is everything you need for an enjoyable stay, 24hr checkin and a desk to work are perfect for the corporate traveller and the sofabed folds out if you're just visiting with a friend and need a place to crash
The apartment is quite spacious and open with full length mirrors on the wardrobe so you can make sure you look shmick for that important meeting or try on a few clothes you've just bought on your trip. The sunken lounge has comfy couches and a kitchen with all the equipment to cook up a storm if you're staying a few days or just on a bit of a budget. There are so many amazing restaurants nearby it will be hard to find the motivation to cook for yourself though!
The wifi internet is fast and stable and there is a little desk where you can get some work done just beside the wardrobe. In the bathroom is a bath and shower as well as laundry facilities, hair dryer and an iron and ironing board.
I will contact you before arrival to arrange key collection - normally from my office at 601 Little Collins St.
Interaction with guests
Once you've collected the keys then it's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call us anytime.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
This host has 2713 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺