If you want to stay and experience a real local lifestyle of Saigon people, why won’t come to an alley? ;))
My house is in an small internal alley which offers you a heaven of peace and tranquility. You might find it as a little downtown with coffee shop, boutique, other local houses and all is just within an alley!
The house offers you a chance to “taste” the local atmosphere inside a quiet internal alley and if you want, just 1 minute out of the door – the hustle and bustle of Saigon out there is ready for you to discover!
If you are a little bit confused seeking route in Vietnam, feel free to contact us. Otherwise, just look for “Banh mi Anh Phan” and the alley of address 200 Cong Quynh is in the opposite. Get inside the alley, and my house which is the last one on the right would warmly welcome you!
Interaction with guests
We usually organize events in which you can join and together we go shopping at the local market, learn how to cook Vietnamese dishes, experience traditional customs and immerse in the local life.
You can contact me directly when I'm available at the house. In case I'm not, feel free to keep in touch with me via my phone number or texting on Airbnb
Other things to note
- It's because of the internal alley, everything is so secure and safe for your stay. The alley door is usually closed at 10:30 PM for safety, but I will offer you a private entrance key.
- The electricity in Vietnam is 220V and the power plug uses 2 round pins.
- No shoes in house, please. We try to keep our house clean.
- No party or loud music especially in the evening. We are living in the peaceful area so we try to maintain this atmosphere for the whole community.
- All overnight guests must be register. This is actually require by local authority for the safety of the community and yourself.
Hi there! My name is Vi.
My friend once said: “If you cannot travel the world, bring the world to your home”. So, it’s my pleasure for me to have you in my house and make you feel like home.
You might not know, but Sai Gon is an opened land. So is my house. It would be your incredible time in Sai Gon if you let me bring you a cozy place to stay and let the house be the start of your discovery of Sai Gon.
I fell in love with the beauty of Sai Gon and it would be my honor to share this experience with you and make your memories all alive.