Welcome to one of Edge Hill's most inviting, homely and unique cottages. Located on the top level of a traditional Queenslander home you will find it quirky, full of charm and completely private with a separate entry and huge balcony for outdoor living.
Offering you an authentic tropical experience.
Edge Hill Village, home to our famous Botanical Gardens is one of Cairns most beautiful and tropical suburbs, making this the perfect location for your next visit to Cairns.
This gorgeous two bedroom cottage features the following:
* Unique and individually sourced pieces of furniture and decor throughout
* Beautifully polished timber floors and wooden fixtures that's typical of a traditional Queenslander home
* Air conditioned in the bedrooms and main living area
* Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook full meals
* Comfortable leather sofa and flat screen TV
* FREE WIFI
* Large windows to bring in the light and fresh air
* Queen sized bed in the main bedroom
* King sized single bed in the second bedroom
* Massive balcony with leafy green trees surrounding it and an outlook to the Whitfield Mountain Range.
* Open plan design with spacious living and dining areas
* Little nooks of sitting areas so everyone gets a little bit of space... or you get lots of choices!
* Updated bathroom with a walk in shower and a separate toilet.
* Free off street parking.
* Shared laundry with washing machine (with the resident who lives downstairs).
This home is situated up a small flight of stairs on the 1st floor of a two storey home.
A permanent resident lives in the unit downstairs.
You will have complete access to the upstairs home and the shared laundry which is located downstairs.
Access to off street parking next to the house which is free.
Interaction with guests
On arrival you will be met by Julie or one of her 'co-hosts' and shown around the home. Once you are comfortable and have keys, you will be left to enjoy the space. If you need anything during your stay, your Hosts are only a short phone call away.
- Please respect the resident in the downstairs unit in terms of noise
- Shoes off in the house
From Dec 01, 2017 - Feb 28, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 692 reviews for other properties.View other reviews