-with swimming pool and billiards
- (3) a/c bedrooms with bedding, and option to get (2) extra a/c rooms w/ t&b available for groups of more than 15 pax
-kitchen complete with cooking and dining utensils
-can bring food to cook at no corkage fees
-Less than a minute drive to all (5) private beaches, the cliff jump site, the open park and the cave
--banana boats, jetski and boats for island hopping for hire are available and may inquire at the beach sites
1. Cancellation at least (3) weeks before the reserved date.
2.No UV express, jeeps or coasters allowed to enter. Guests should be in private cars or vans only
3. Maximum of 25 guests allowed with additional charge per head after 15 guests. Three(3) rooms are open for 15 guests. Two(2) extra rooms for groups of 20-25 guests.
4. In rare instances of power failure, announced or unannounced power interruption by Batelec (Batangas Electric Company) caused by maintenance and/or bad weather, typhoons, and other calamities beyond our control, the house has no generator.
5. Bring towels and toiletries (like toilet paper, tissue, soap, shampoo, toothbrush,etc). The bedrooms have bedding and blankets. Its kitchen is equipped with cooking and dining utensils, refrigerator, rice cooker, gas stove w/ lpg, and a barbecue grill.
6. Bring food to cook, water & drinks, ice, and charcoal (food to grill). The nearest market is about 20 minutes drive from the village.
7. There are no restrooms or dressing rooms at the beaches.
8. Keep safe at the beach. We will not be responsible for any accident during your stay.
9. Keep the doors locked or your valuables locked inside your cars when you leave for the beach. Our caretakers will not be held accountable for any lost or left articles.
10. Strictly no trespassing. Please do not make any unlawful entry in other vacation houses or property in the village other than your rented vacation house.
11. Avoid rowdiness when outside of the house (especially after 12:00 midnight and early in the morning).
12. Keep your music at adequate volume.
13. Beaches are not lighted at night. Setting up of tent, bonfire, and/or eating rice meals are prohibited at the beach.
14. No loitering and roaming around the village after 7:00pm when all the beaches are closed.
15. Alcoholic drinks are not allowed at the beach.
16.Drugs and other prohibited substances are strictly not allowed in the premises. Acts of Hazing or Violence are also prohibited.
17. The house has no generator in rare instances of brown-outs or power failure due to storm, bad weather or maintenance issues by Batangas Electric Company that are beyond our control.
18. In cases of any left things, a minimum fee of P750 shall be charged for the courier and other incidentals in sending the items back.
19. Please hand over the security deposit of P2000 upon check-in to our caretaker who will also take care of its refund (if no damage or lost items) upon your check-out.