Renovated home with direct access to the beach. There is no need to rent a car since the villa offers convenient access to Alicante city and locations along Costa Blanca thanks to the tram stop located only 50 metres away. Families only, please. Free Wi-Fi.
Located in Alicante, right on Albufera Beach, the villa is just a two-minute walk from a tram stop that connects visitors to Alicante's nearby city centre, historic district, port, bar and restaurant area, as well as shopping centres.
Just five minutes to the north is San Juan Beach, considered the best in Costa Blanca, followed by the towns of El Campello, Altea, Benidorm, Calpe, Denia, etc. There is no need to rent a car since the tram provides convenient transportation to countless destinations and services, although the villa has private parking for guests with vehicles.
Aside from enjoying days at the beach, the villa is perfectly situated for any of the following outings, none of which require a car:
- A visit to Santa Barbara Castle, an ancient Moorish castle overlooking the city and the sea.
- Alicante's traditional Mercado Central market, where locals shop for the freshest produce, meats and fish. The charming plaza behind the market is lined with flower shops. This area is popular with locals who come here to enjoy 'tapas' and drinks at the numerous terrace bars on sunny days.
- During the day, the city's historic district is a maze of pedestrian streets lined with small restaurants and tapas bars, while at night it transforms into a lively destination for an evening of fun with friends.
- Shopping? No problem. Avenida Maisonnave is filled with all the top brands, while smaller boutique shops can be found in the nearby side streets.
- Take one of the boat ferries or catamarans from the Port of Alicante to the nearby islet of Tabarca marine reserve for a day of snorkeling and local cuisine. An unforgettable experience!
- Take the tram for countless excursions to the towns located north of Alicante. Whether you prefer to stroll through Altea's cobblestone streets lined with whitewashed Mediterranean homes, the sandy beaches of Calpe with its famous Peñon de Ifach, the bustle of Benidorm, or Denia with its local Valencian charm, the options are endless.
This is a villa (detached home). Self-catering. Floor Area: 300 m², all on one level. Location Type: waterfront, beach. Theme: Luxury, Family. General: Garage. Towels Provided. Iron & Board. Linens Provided. Washing Machine. Parking. Living Room. Fireplace. Hair Dryer. Kitchen: Oven, Coffee Maker, Freezer, Refrigerator, Microwave. Pantry Items. Hob. Dishwasher. Toaster. Dining Room, seating for 10 people.
Garden: Veranda. Barbecue. Balcony. 8 garden chairs. 4 deck chairs
Suitability: children welcome. Long-term Renters Welcome, wheelchair accessible, pets not allowed
This 300 m2 home lies on a 1,000 m2 property filled with native plants and trees.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to ten (10) persons.
MINIMUM STAY – This property requires a seven (7) night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. Rentals that are shorter than the seven-night minimum will be charged the seven-night rate.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available for an additional charge. We do not permit towels or linens to be removed from the property.
The Tenant shall be directly and exclusively responsible and waives the owner of all responsibility for:
• Damages that may be caused to persons or property arising from the installations of the services and utilities in the rental property.
• Damages, deterioration or loss caused to the property caused by the tenants.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.