Modern luxury Beach living at its finest in this immaculate apartment just a short walk from the beach and next door the beautiful Riviera! Conveniently located stone throw away to iconic Sail bay! Huge patio, assigned 2 car parking spots. Everything in the apartment is brand new.
A complete designer renovation was completed recently. All appliances and furniture, bedding, linens are new, crisp and luxurious.
PARKING: FREE 2 cars in front of the building parking are waiting for your arrival.
KITCHEN: Equipped with all BASIC you will need to prepare, cook and serve. ( Pot, Pan, Cookwares, Dinning wares). ( You are welcome to bring EXTRA amenities )
Small appliances include; Microwave, Fridge, Stove, dishwasher … (Coffee is provided)
DINING ROOM: Spacious, seats 4 comfortably
LIVING ROOM: Shares large open space with dining room
BEDROOMS: Both bedrooms have a queen size plush bed, higher quality hypo-allergenic bedding, Night Stand and mirrored wardrobe closets with TV's.
BATHROOMS: There is a full bathroom located in the second floor between 2 bedrooms. Conveniently half bath located downstairs as well.
Complimentary shampoo, conditioner, body soap,bathroom tissue and hair dryer are provided by your hosts.
Watch TV or one of your favorite go to Apps. on the large flat-screen TV, and connect to complimentary wireless internet for your electronic device.
Interaction with guests
I am available to be of support during my guests stay while respecting guests privacy...
Other things to note
The apartment is located on a gated, safe, friendly, quiet 5 apartment complex.
There will be an instruction directing guests to get into the property.
It is my pleasure hosting all of you around the globe to stay and enjoy at this wonderful place . ..!
This rental just steps away from both the beach and bay. Surf, boogie-board, or swim in the waves, stretch out on the sand in the sun, or make sand castles and play on the shoreline. Walk, jog, skate or bike along the famous boardwalk, which meanders for miles along the entire beachfront and around nearly all of Mission Bay.
**** Welcome Home ****
No parties or events
Check in is anytime after 3PM
Our beach rental is available to guests who respect property, the environment and people. Please treat our home like it is your own. No loud or large parties or gatherings WHATSOEVER. We expect our guest to have the utmost respect for the property, neighbors and environment. **Check in is after 3pm and check out is by 10am
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING: We just want to cover the basics. The rules below all sum up to common courtesy, We ask that our guest respect the environment, property and surrounding neighbors.
We are bound to enforce a Zero Tolerance Policy for noise disturbances, over occupancy or house parties. Violations of the terms of this agreement may result in fines from $500.00 up to three (3) times the rental amount, as well as forfeiture of security deposits and immediate termination of occupancy with no refunds.
Please do not proceed with booking if you, or anyone in your group, are not comfortable with these policies.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Guest agrees to read and abide by the Terms of this agreement and ensure all other occupants abide by these terms.
- No illegal drugs/paraphernalia allowed.
RESPONSIBLE PARTY: Guest booking the vacation rental must be an adult at least 21 years of age and will be an occupant of the Vacation Rental Property during the entire reserved period. Guests and/or all occupants` valid government I.D. must be presented upon request. Guest assumes responsibility for all actions of other occupants and guests. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of any payments or deposits and the party will not be permitted to occupy property. Guest agrees to comply with all posted condominium or homeowner rules and regulations applicable to use of the Unit and the common areas.
TERMINATION: Manager has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should Guest or any guests violate any of the terms and conditions, Manager may impose fines up to three (3) times the rental amount, and may terminate Guest’s occupancy with no refunds of rents or security deposits, and Guest shall waive all rights to due process for failure to vacate the premises upon termination. Guest is notified that all individuals occupying the Unit will be subject to immediate eviction procedures under State law. Manager or its agent may enter the premises and remove Guest, the members of Guest`s party, and their belongings. Noise disturbances or use of the unit for any unlawful purpose including, but not limited to the possession, serving, or consumption of alcoholic beverages by persons less than 21 years of age, house parties or keg parties, beer pong, or use of common areas in a manner contrary to the provisions of this agreement, or the rules of the homeowners association, are prohibited. IF NOISE COMPLAINTS, OVER OCCUPANCY OR CONTRACT VIOLATIONS OCCUR, OR IF LAW ENFORCEMENT IS DISPATCHED TO PROPERTY DUE TO DISTURBANCES OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, GUEST AND ALL OCCUPANTS ARE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITH NO REFUNDS GIVEN. *Friends and family gatherings with drinks is never an issue.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT / DAMAGE PROTECTION: Please refer to Airbnb`s security deposit policy.
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is 3:00 PM. Early check-in is allowed only with prior written approval. Entry code will be provided once all fees and charges have been collected. If for some reason, the home is not ready for check-in you will be notified. Please do not attempt to check-in or visit the home prior to notification that the home has been cleared for check-in. Please notify Manager upon arrival so we may ensure the Property is to your satisfaction.
7. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 10:00 AM. There is no holding over. PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL IS REQUIRED from Manager for late check-out. Cleaning and maintenance are pre-scheduled, so adhering to the Check-Out Time is very important. A $75 hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time and Guest will be liable for any additional damages incurred, but not limited to the cost of supplying alternative accommodations for arriving guests.
8. CHECK OUT / CLEANING PROCEDURES: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure. Guest should leave the property in the same general condition at Check-In meaning:
• Any debris, rubbish and discards removed from the home
• Dishes and cooking messes cleaned up.
• Put back any furniture or items that have been rearranged (inside and outside home).
• All remote controls left in plain sight.
• Refrigerator and unit should be left clean and free of perishable food.
• Turn-off lights, heater, fans, appliances, etc.
• Ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
The cleaning fee is for a standard cleaning only. If checkout procedures were not followed and additional cleaning is required, fees will be charged to Guests credit card on file at the rate of $50 per hour.
9. OCCUPANCY: Guest understands and agrees that Property shall be occupied by no more than 4 people. A charge of up to $200 per day per person may be imposed for excess occupancy.
11. GUEST CONDUCT: Guest agrees to ensure all occupants abide by the terms of this agreement and shall not create noise or disturbances that interfere with the surrounding neighbors` quiet enjoyment of their property. Outdoor noise, or noise carrying outside from inside the home should be kept to a minimum and respectful level regardless of the hour. Quiet hour begins at 10:00 PM in compliance with the local San Diego Noise Ordinance.
13. SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises. If smoking does occur on the premises, Guest may be evicted and is responsible for all damage and clean up caused by the smoking including, but not limited to, stains, burns, and odor remediation.
14. PETS: Pets are strictly prohibited in the vacation rental unless a separate Pet Addendum has been signed in advance of occupancy. If an unauthorized pet is found on the premises, Guest may and/or pet may be evicted and Guest is responsible for any and all damage and remediation caused by pet(s), including pet allergen remediation, flea remediation and reimbursement to Manager for any refunds necessary to compensate affected future occupants.
15. TV/CABLE/INTERNET/SATELLITE: Television(s)/Cable/internet services are provided as a convenience only, and are not integral to this agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access issues, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to service.
18. SYSTEM(S) / FURNISHING / AMENITY FAILURES: In the event the vacation rental unit sustains a failure of a system, including but not limited to water, sewer, septic, electrical, gas, plumbing, mechanical, appliances, heating system or other system or structural systems, furnishings or amenities, Manager will make every reasonable effort to repair or replace the failed system or equipment, and in such event, Guest agrees to permit Manager or its service provider to have reasonable access to the property to inspect and make such repairs. Neither the property owner nor the Manager shall be liable to Guest for damages, and no refunds will be given for such failures.
19. PARKING: Guest will be assigned 2 designated parking spaces in front of the building.
21. SECURITY: Guest shall see to their own and to the Property`s security by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it`s prudent to do so and always when all guests are absent or the property is vacated.
22. NEW LOCKS OR ALTERATIONS: Guest shall not make (or permit to be made) any alterations to the Premises, or change or add any lock without prior consent of Manager.
36. UNFORESEEN OCCURRENCES: Manager does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by but not limited to the following: weather conditions, natural disasters, pests, construction, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies, unavailability of any or all parts of the Unit, or any other reasons. It is highly recommend that Guest considers the purchase of travel insurance.
38. HOLD HARMLESS: The Guest and all occupants shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Manager and property owner against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests also expressly recognizes that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance if such coverage is desired.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.