About this listing
The Den is a cozy cottage perfect for a getaway! Relax in this one bedroom cottage with a king-sized bed, full bath, living area and fully- stocked kitchen. We have four more casitas available for additional guests! If you are planning a special event, book the Panorama Great Room that may be leased to accommodate up to 60 people. We are just minutes from Wimberley Square, Blue Hole, and Wimberley Market Days.
You'll arrive at a cozy cottage with rustic charm. Our little neighborhood is tucked away on the hillside of the Wimberley Valley. Some highlights:
-Well adorned bathroom
-Living & dining area
-Toaster Oven & Stove
Guests will have access to The Den and it's deck. There is a communal space as well where the bbq grills are located. One thing to note - You'll have access to the washer and dryer but it is also the one primarily used by housekeepers. It's is under the carport and off of the main cottage but you may see the housekeepers using it for turnovers.
Interaction with guests
Darlene, Roger's co-host will be on call to answer any questions you might have.
Other things to note
BOOK YOUR NEXT EVENT AT THE PANORAMA GREAT ROOM!
~A space suitable for events~
This wonderful space encompasses nature with its beautiful views of the hill country. It is a 1200 sq. ft. multipurpose event center, perfect for business meetings, birthday parties, rehearsal dinners, reunions, art receptions, yoga classes or other workshops. Your guests will enjoy the spacious 850 sq. ft. deck with stunning hill country views. Accommodates up to 60 people. Book the conveniently adjoining NEST, a luxury accommodation for four, to make your event stress free!
The Panorama Great Room Amenities include:
-Large deck with stunning Hill Country views
-Great Room w/wooden ceiling and large floor to ceiling windows
-Wooden floors throughout
-References for party equipment and caterers available
-Full sized refrigerator
The Panorama Great Room Rates:
Daytime: $150 (9:00am - 2:30pm)
Mon-Thurs: $300 (4:00pm - 9:30pm)
Fri-Sun: $500 (4:00pm - 9:30pm)
*Rental fees exclude equipment rentals and/or catering
We love that we can share our cottage with you but please treat the space and belongings with care.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. $500USD fine if guests are found to be smoking indoors.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
7. The price reflected in this listing is solely for The Den and does not grant use nor reflects the price to rent The Panorama Clubroom.
8. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine or other products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000USD.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
10. No illegal substances are to be used or sold on the property.
11. No parties and/or loud music.
12. Please respect the neighbors and their privacy.
13. Please park in designated areas.
14. Burn ban in effect.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.