Newly built studio apartment on the water with Downtown Portland just 2 minutes away. Perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy the sunset from the deck, head into Portland for all it has to offer or drive up the coast and explore.
Studio apartment set-up with "Tiny House" feel. Full kitchen, full bathroom, new sleep sofa, sleeps 2.
Guests have access to our dock that sits on the tidal water of the Presumptscot Estuary and Casco Bay.
Interaction with guests
We live in the attached home and fully respect our guests privacy. Should you need anything we'd be happy to share our knowledge of the area. You're welcome to visit with our 3 Nigerian Dwarf Goats who love a good back scratch.
Other things to note
Fall in Maine brings another whole season of fun things to see and do. Harvest on the Harbor in Portland Oct 16-22, leaf whispering Route 88 from Falmouth to Yarmouth; Route 35 along the eastern shore of Long Lake Naples to Harrison.
Watch the Maine Marathon steps from the door with its elite runners on October 1, 2017.
- Please remove your shoes upon entering.
- Out of respect for others in the area, we request quiet hours after
10:00pm when outside.
- Please take care of your dishes and personal laundry during your stay.
- The upstairs loft is strictly off-limits for guests.
- Access to dock does not include use of kayak, SUP, canoe etc.