About this listing
This recently renovated mid-century home boasts an open floor plan that extends from the large kitchen through the dining area and living space - the perfect setting for entertaining!
The decor is a mix of modern and eclectic - leafy green plants, open shelving, handmade wood furniture, art, and wall decor. Original hardwood floors are throughout the house.
This home is just minutes from North Augusta's riverfront, walking trails, shops, and local restaurants.
- Three bedrooms (two with queen sized beds, fluffy and comfortable pillows and clean linens, and one office with a camp bed and fresh linens)
- Fresh towels and wash cloths are provided
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances (Kitchen Aid mixer & coffee pot)
- 48 inch TV (DVD player and Netflix access)
- Fenced in backyard & fire pit
- 14 minutes (7 miles) to Augusta National
- 31 minutes (18 miles) to Fort Gordon
- 7 minutes ( 3.1 miles) to Hammond's Ferry
- 11 minutes (4.3 miles) to Downtown Augusta
- 13 minutes ( 4.8 miles) to Medical District
Guests will have access to the entire house. Our guests are welcome to help themselves to any ripe tomatoes, peppers, or herbs from our garden, as well as the fire pit in our backyard (extra chairs are available in the laundry room).
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I'm a graphic designer and illustrator, a lover of design, good books, delicious coffee, and adventure. My husband and I have been living in North Augusta for about seven months and absolutely love the area. We're big fans of exploring and eating our way through whatever city we might be visiting! We love hiking and kayaking, and most weekends can be found wandering the local Farmer's Market.
Since moving to Augusta, we've enjoyed day trips and weekend trips to Savannah, Charleston, Columbia, Atlanta, Charlotte, and the North Georgia mountains. There's so much to do here and we're so close to some amazing cities and locations!
We're so excited to offer our little North Augustan home to guests and hope all of our guests feel cozy and at home. Our style is a combination of minimalist, boho, and eclectic. We have a lot of plants, and found objects and handmade furniture. Our mid century ranch has been recently renovated and is very open and spacious! We can't wait to have lots of guests visit and fall in love with North Augusta!