Come and experience Hawaiian Luxury with expansive ocean and coastline views! This 3,488 sq. foot home includes 4 bedroom, 3.5 baths. Aloha Nalu, meaning “Warm, welcoming sea”. With it’s gorgeous private pool terrace overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head, Aloha Nalu will surely sweep you into the spirit of Aloha.
Discover one of our most recent luxury villas to join the VIP vacation rental market on Oahu. Aloha Nalu, meaning “Warm, welcoming sea”. With it’s gorgeous private pool terrace overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Diamond Head, Aloha Nalu will surely sweep you into the spirit of Aloha. The villa sits on the side of Koko Crater in the prestigious neighborhood of Portlock, amongst the highest houses in the neighborhood providing incredible views year round.
Once inside this smart home, the stunning ocean views greet you at the front door and draw your eyes to the deep blue ocean gradients. The cool, polished stone floors, white quartz counter tops and wood details throughout make this house a one of a kind. The modern interior is well-equipped for entertaining, complete with a smart TV in the living room and smart TVs in 3 of the bedrooms, drink fridge and wet bar, open kitchen, games selection, sound system (YES??) and Wi-Fi. Not to mention the main living area and bedrooms are air conditioned for those hot Hawaiian days!
The backyard is set up for ultimate vacation and entertainment with a barbecue, two outdoor couch seating areas and four loungers by the pool. House amenities include two boogie boards, two stand up paddle boards, a rolling ice chest, 6 beach chairs, beach towels and much more. The kitchen is fully equipped for in home chef services as well as home cooking!
Aloha Nalu is centrally located and close to many ocean access points that are just a few minutes away. The villa is a 15-minute drive to shopping and dining in the trendy Kaimuki Town, 20 minute drive to downtown Honolulu and Waikiki (where Ala Moana Center is located), and a 15-20 minute drive to Kailua Town. Nearby, you have a fitness facility (24 Hour Fitness), marina-front restaurants, water sports, movie theaters, grocery stores and more. Our favorite beaches nearby are Haunama Bay, a world famous snorkeling spot, Waimanalo Beach, and Portlock Beach. For golfers, the Hawaii Kai Golf Course, is less than a 10 minute drive away.
Optional amenities such as a private chef, personal concierge and tour guides are also available.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii
Other things to note
HAWAII STATE TAX WILL BE ADDED TO THE DAY RATE and sent to you in a special offer. Incorporated in the cleaning fee is our $50 reservation fee and $89 vacation rental damage protection fee. A 3.5% processing fee will apply. All resort fees are not included in this rental charge.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- CONDITION OF PREMISES: This property is privately owned. Should any major equipment or appliance malfunction, deficiencies shall be corrected as soon as possible during normal business hours. There will not be any refunds or adjustments. Please report all minor maintenance problems to your on-island property manager. AIR CONDITIONING All windows and doors are to remain closed when air conditioning is in use. When the A/C is on and doors are open, condensation builds up on ceilings and the air conditioning system fails. For this reason, we ask you choose one or the other; if the A/C is on, all doors and window are to remain shut. However, if you prefer the A/C off, then you may keep the window and doors open. INVENTORY: All contents of the house, including books, cds and dvds, are provided for your full enjoyment for use during your stay. Please note: A full inventory of the house is taken. Please let us know ahead of time if something is broken or lost, it is very much appreciated. HOUSEHOLD SUPPLIES An initial supply of soaps, cleaning supplies, paper goods and other necessities have been provided for your use. You will likely need to pick up additional supplies during your visit. CONSERVE ELECTRICITY: The cost of electricity is extremely high in Hawaii. Please help conserve electricity by shutting off unused appliances, fans, lights etc. Please do NOT change any setting in the freezer of refrigerator. NO SMOKING: Guest agrees that there is to be no smoking in the properties, on any lanais, or on the property during occupancy. Guest will be responsible for any damage to the property caused by cigarettes and/or cigarette smoke. Extra cleaning fee will be charged. SHOES IN THE HOUSE: It is a tradition in Hawaii to remove your shoes before entering a home. Kindly remove shoes upon entering the home. FURNITURE: Please do NOT move any furniture around to avoid damaging floors or furniture. Also, please use caution when eating or drinking near any furniture, upholstery, or bedding. Please do not put any wet clothes, bathing suits on the furniture or balcony and/or lanais rails. Interior furniture is to be used ONLY INSIDE. Moving furniture is discouraged. When moving dining chairs or bar stools, please be careful to avoid floor damage. Use lanai furniture on lanai only. POOL RULES: SWIMMING POOL AND SPA GUIDELINES: 1. If there is a pool vacuum, PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE VACUUM OUT OF THE POOL. The pool vacuum is on a timer and should not be tampered with or removed. Please do not attempt to adjust the temperature or tamper with master pool-spa control panel. Damage to equipment will result in additional fees. 2. Please shower sand off in outdoor shower before entering the pool. 3. No glassware of any type is permitted in or near the pool or spa. 4. Please wash off sand and sun protection products before entering the house or sitting on furniture. Please do not leave wet towels or bathing suits on the carpets as the salts from the pool and the ocean will stain. Avoid walking on floors or sitting on furniture if wet or without removing sand and sun protection products. 5. All use of the pool or spa shall be at your own risk. You are responsible for supervising any children or guests that are using the facility and agree to assume all risk and liability for any injuries suffered by any person using the pool or spa during the term of your rental. 6. Use caution along the pool deck and indoors as the floor can be slippery when it is wet. 7. There is no life guard at the pool or hot tub. 8. You and your guests use these areas at your own risk. 9. Diving into the pool or hot tub is prohibited. 10. Do not use the pool, hot tub, or exercise equipment if you are intoxicated or on medication that causes drowsiness or have any other medical condition which makes such use inappropriate. 11. Do not use the hot tub for more than 20 minutes at a time. 12. Children under 16 must not use the hot tub or pool without adult supervision. 13. Children under 16 are prohibited from using the exercise equipment. 14. Glass containers are not permitted in or around the pool or hot tub. Plastic ware is provide for your safety. 16. Please properly dispose of all refuse in the trash receptacles. You should consult a physician before performing any physical activity. Do not use the pool, hot tub, or exercise equipment with any medical condition, including open cuts, abrasions, sores, infections, maladies or inability to maintain personal hygiene, if such a condition poses a direct threat to the health or safety of yourself and others. You agree that you will use these areas in accordance with all applicable public health requirements. It is your responsibility to consult with your physician to determine if any of these medical conditions exist, and, if so, whether such condition poses a direct threat to the health or safety of yourself or others. Landlord and/or booking agency assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses, injury, or damage suffered by me in connection with my use of the recreation property. SAND: Please shake out all of your towels and sandy clothes. Please rinse off by the outside shower. BEACH TOWELS Beach towels have been provided for your enjoyment. Please do not use the regular towels for the beach use. Remember to shake off sand before bringing them into the house to put in the washing machine. Beach towels are located in the den bathroom closet. BEACH EQUIPMENT: Please rinse and return after each use. WASHER AND DRYER: Please use with care. NEVER put sandy towels or shoes in the machines. This can result in damaging the machine. Please make sure the lint trap is cleaned after each dry cycle. Please do NOT sit on bedding or furniture with wet suits and do NOT place towels on the furniture – they stain and cause mildew. MAID SERVICES: Maid service is not provided with your rental, unless otherwise specified in your rental agreement. Please call the property manager should you wish to schedule a cleaning. SPILLS: Please clean up immediately! If on linens, pillows etc. – Please wash asap to avoid stains. YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY: When leaving the home unattended, or during the night, please close and lock all windows and doors. Be cautious with your personal belongings at all times. NEIGHBORHOOD: Please be thoughtful of neighbors, please keep music, noise etc. to a minimum from 9pm to 8am. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED: Please do not bring any animals in the home regardless of how adorable they look. They can create a flea problem and professional de-fleaing start at $200.00 OCEAN: Please remember that the ocean has a strong current and powerful surf. Swim at your own risk. Swimming at “pounders beach” is not recommended except for experienced surfers. Swimming at night is especially dangerous and should not be done by anyone. PARKING: Please park in your designated parking areas. Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes. PARTIES/EVENTS: This reservation is for quiet residential vacation use only. Therefore, parties, receptions, luaus, events and gatherings of any size or kind are strictly prohibited.
Elite Pacific Properties is the leading luxury real estate brokerage and vacation rental firm in Hawaii, with over 100 agents statewide offering everything from luxury residential property sales to multi-unit projects/developer sales, to luxury vacation rentals. Elite Pacific Properties was founded in 2005 and is the only luxury real estate firm with staffed offices on each of Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island.
Elite Pacific Properties is a member of Who’s Who In Luxury Real Estate, an exclusive organization of the top luxury brokers in the world; has been named to Inc. Magazine’s prestigious national “Inc. 5000” list for both 2013 and 2014; and been ranked by Pacific Business News as the 9th fastest growing company in Hawaii on its 2014 Fastest 50 list.
Our Vacation Rental Division reflects our high standards of excellence. With over 70 professionally managed luxury homes available for vacation rentals throughout Hawaii, we are committed to making sure that our vacation clients experience the very best in quality, delivery and outstanding service.
Active Member of:
- (VRMA) Vacation Rental Managers Association
- (NAR) National Association of Realtors
- (HAR) Hawaii Association of Realtors
- (HBR) Honolulu Board of Realtors