Driftwood Eco-Villa in Kefalonia is a unique combination of comfort, art and eco-living.
Driftwood villa is ideal for couples and newlyweds. Gay/Lesbian couples are of course welcome!
On the arrival, a welcome pack is waiting for you.
• Hand-made artifacts and furniture, driftwoods, pebbles, seashells and a mural, combined with candles and essential oils create a unique atmosphere.
• The views of the clear blue Ionian Sea as well as the imposing mountain Ainos are spectacular.
• The bioclimatic design of the villa keeps the indoor temperature pleasantly cool in the summer and cozy warm in the winter. Nevertheless, there’s A/C in every room.
• The Cocomat king size bed, made 100% by natural materials, and the variety of pillows, provide the ultimate comfort and sleeping quality.
• The private pool is awarded with the Eco-Product Award by the European Commission and the Greek Association of Environmental Protection.
• All the amenities and cleaning products are eco-friendly
• All windows have screens that keep the insects out!
• The open plan dining, lounge and fully equipped kitchen area has direct access to the garden and pool area. The room is very bright throughout the day and has a wonderful view to both mountain Ainos and the sea.
• Pets allowed.
Interaction with guests
We will be available for any help you may need at all times!