Hi, I'm Cecile!
I am going on holidays this summer and I would like to rent my room. My flatmate will be here to welcome you and take care of you. You will have most of the place for yourself, the living room and the bedroom being in the same room with a door closing on the corridor and two windows on the balcony. Our place is very bright and calm as we are on the last floor and oriented South.
Can you imagine yourself on the balcony of a very French apartment, in the sun, a drink in your hand just before going to a nice restaurant then strolling back home in front of the Eiffel Tower all lit up?
Yup, that's our place :)
The apartment is composed of:
- a large room which I divided in 2 - the bedroom part, and the living room part with a sofa (that can be used as an extra bed), a few chairs and a small desk.
- a fully equipped kitchen (yes, we even have an electrical orange squeezer if you want to juice yourself up in the morning, and a tosti machine if you are Dutch ^^)
- the bathroom has a bathtub, a hairdryer (a straightener, even a curling iron somewhere), a washing machine.
We provide towels, and also have a few emergency soap and shampoo if you forget yours)
- separate toilets.
- Alex's room
Interaction with guests
Hi Alex here:
So if you choose our place, you'll probably see me, but not so much. I work at night.
"Ooh, sharing the place...."
Ok, you need some convincing... Fair enough! Here are the perks of having me as a roommate!
- You will enjoy complete privacy for your evenings. I am usually gone by 7.30-8pm.
- I am the perfect sleeper. I don't snore (you won't feel like you're living in a sawmill), and I hear nothing when I sleep: you can put the music on and dance during the day, I will not be disturbed. So feel free to live at your own rhythm!
- I never use the living room (it's not you, it's me). I always eat, watch movies, and iron in my room. I'll only come if you invite me over :).
- I work in the hospitality sector and I am madly in love with Paris. If you want to talk about the city, its history, and what to do, I'll be more than happy to help (so happy that , please, feel free to tell me I talk too much). I will also have maps and tips!
- Want to party? I also usually know most of the cool parties in the city.
- When I come back from work, I usually bring back some fresh bread from myself. Tell me the night before or text me, and I can bring some extra baguettes or croissants for you!
- I am the perfect sleeper. I don't snore (you won't feel like you're living in a sawmill), and I hear nothing when I sleep: you can put the music on and dance during the day, I will not even be disturbed.
- I am fluent in French and English, and can handle Spanish and Dutch.
- You are free to choose whether you want to interact or not! I will try to be as discreet as possible, as I want you to feel "at home". I am also very sociable, so tell me what you prefer, I'll adapt.
Hopefully right now you are thinking that you should adopt me or marry me.
- You can only smoke in the kitchen or on the balcony so the apartment doesn't smell. For all the rest, just be respectful! ;-)
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a French girl from Montpellier.I have been sharing this flat in Paris for 9 years. I am 30 and an English teacher. I have been traveling quite a lot around the world and Europe so I can say that I am quite sociable and easy going. I especially enjoy cultural and artistic activities and going out! I also have the French habits of enjoying good food and drinks!
I have been using AirBnb for my recent trips and now it’s my turn to use it for myself!
Je suis originaire de Montpellier et installée à Paris, en colocation dans cet appartement depuis maintenant 9 ans. J’ai 30 ans et suis enseignante d’anglais dans le 78. J’ai beaucoup voyagé à travers le monde et l’Europe donc je suis plutôt sociable et facile à vivre. J’aime particulièrement les activités culturelles et artistiques et j’aime aussi beaucoup sortir!
J’ai utilisé AirBnB pour me loger pendant mes derniers voyages et c’est maintenant à moi de rendre la pareil!