Welcoming and bright apartment at North-west part of Copenhagen. It is the perfect place for the couple or group of friends who want a private, fully equipped apartment.
Easy free parking for cars, as well as a direct bus to the city-center anytime day/night (cityline 5C). Also, you will be close to pizzarias, 5C to town, and several supermarkets.
- Washing machine
- Dish washer
- Fully Equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with shower
- Bedroom with double bed
- Living room with dining table and couch
- Balcony from the bedroom to the mainstreet
- Balcony from the kitchen to the backyard
- Very fast internet (Wi-Fi)
You have access to everything. The apartment easily fits 3 people (2 people in the bedroom + 1 on the comfy couch), but it is also possible to fit 2 more on the comfortable double airbed if needed.
Other things to note
- 5 min to hipster Nørrebro.
- Assistenskirkegården where H. C. Andersen is buried
- 15 min to the centre on either bus or bike (in CPH, it takes the same time to get around by public transport as on a bike)
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
I have traveled all over the globe and for about 2 years all together. I love meeting people and has stayed private places many times as a bacpacker everywhere from the outer Vanuatu islands to New York.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.