- Do you want to feel the pulse of Transylvania?
- Do you want to discover Romanian authentic culture and see how usual people live day by the in Romania?
- Do you want to see how it is a farmer's field and taste Romanian cuisine with Bio fresh products, but also enjoying the comfort of a modern fully-equipped and clean house?
If you want all of these and much more please visit my house and I promise you will never regret. The traditional Romanian drink "rachiu" is on the house!! :)
The place is quiet, green and with a lot of fresh air.
The apartment is fully equipped for a long staying , has 2 separate rooms, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom. Also you can park your car in the closed yard, so it will be safe.
Near the house we have a farm with cows, some pigs, chickens and also a big garden where we cultivate bio vegetables. If you want to see and take part of our peasant activities and live as we live, you only need to rise your hand.
The house is located in the center of the village, between the Orthodox and Catholic churches. Near the house is a park and also the football field, so it's perfect for kids and also for adults which want to make some sport after a well cooked barbecue made in the private courtyard.
Interaction with guests
The courtyard is shared with the owners, but without any intersections, because they have separate entrance. The private apartment it's in the attic.
Other things to note
Cincu is a small village in the center of Romania (20 km from the center point). The settlement was first mentioned as Chenk in 1328. Its enormous XIII century Gothic church, on a hill, which you can see from the living window, dominates the area.
Besides this church in Cincu there are another 3 beautiful churches you can visit.
Being in the center of Romania, Cincu is close to many touristic objectives like:
- Sighisoara Fortress(place of birth of Vlad Tepes - Dracula) - 1 h road
- Fagaras Fortress (The castle which was never conquered) - 15 min road
- Transfagarasan, (“The most beautiful road in the world”, as Top Gear presenters named it) - 40 min road;
- Brancoveanu Monastery from Sambata de Sus - 20 min road;
- Bran Castle (Dracula castle) - 2 h road;
- Mid-Distance between Brasov and Sibiu
No extra guests allowed