Your own newly-renovated, beautifully-detailed and well laid-out Studio Apartment in the heart of Leslieville, offering the best cafes, bars, restaurants and boutique shops in Toronto. Hop on the Queen streetcar to easily connect to the rest of the city. The apartment is right beside a lovely park, is completely private, and has its own private entrance and outdoor sitting area.
• Fully-equipped with a Nespresso machine, a toaster oven and a microwave oven
• Two adjustable swivel stools
• Cozy private backyard area with bistro table and chairs
• Comfy couch (sleeps an extra person), a pouffe, and a swivelling 32" Smart TV
• Luxurious and pampering, with 700 thread-count linens
• 3-piece bathroom with hotel-quality towels
• Private, well-lit entrance on the side of the house
• Secluded and private outdoor seating space
• Full access to your own private Studio Apartment
Interaction with guests
As seasoned residents of Toronto and Leslieville, we're happy to share the hot spots, hidden gems, and fun activities this city has to offer. We live above the apartment with our two children, often work from home and are readily available for any questions or needs to make your stay as comfortable as can be!
Other things to note
For overnight parking, either park for free on Eastern Avenue, or print an overnight parking permit to park on our street. Use this link: (URL HIDDEN)
This is a NO SMOKING/NO DRUGS family home. If you smoke you'll be charged $200 extra for cleaning and will be asked to leave immediately.
We are a friendly, easy-going, active family of four. We love meeting new people and helping them experience Toronto's best. As Airbnb users, we love staying in the heart of a neighbourhood so that we can explore it by walking or cycling, and this is what we love most about our Leslieville neighbourhood.