If you find an apartment with better reviews, I urge you to book it!!! 36m² in BLN-Tiergarten. 11 Min to Hauptbahnhof (Central Station), 13 Min to Kudamm, 26 Min to Alexanderplatz. 120"(3m!) Picture Home Cinema, Fast Wi-Fi, Bathtub, Washing Machine..
Located nicely, close to some city centers. In around 20 Minutes you would get by bus and walk easily to Hauptbahnhof, Brandenburg Gate, Ku'Damm (Kurfürstendamm), Wilmersdorfer Straße.
Around 30 minutes to get to Alexanderplatz.
Around the corner there are two bicylce rentings. Both ask for 12€/bike/day.
Lots of nice food stores in a distance of about 200-350m. Turkish, Arabic, Vietnamese, Chinese, Indian, Italian, Spanish cuisine. Starts very cheap at 2€ for one kebab. Rewe, a good super market, is also around 200m away. Also 200m to the Spree which is a nice river.
In the apartment you'll find a high definition projector whos picture has a diagonal of 3m (118"). HTPC with more than 200 high def movies and TV-Shows. Around 90% of them in english. Xbox 360 with more than 100 games on the HDD. 3 Controllers. High-end Alienware gaming PC (INSANE graphics) with two Xbox One controllers and more than 30 Games (FIFA 16, GTA 5, Rockt League, DOOM....). Wii U with 4 controller and 10 games including Mario Kart 8, Mario Tennis and Mario Party.
Even though its ground floor no one can look inside the flat, before my window is an unused garden that belongs to a company.
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SUPER QUIET HERE! As long as the windows are closed you can have fun here and you don't need to worry about the neighbours.
Pretty nice sound system, linked to a tablet. You can play anything from the internet or connect your own device easily.
Sleeping situation: Bed for two people. Sofa bed for another two.
All bedsheet and towels included.
No crazy party people, please.
Wifi. Bathtub/shower. Hair dryer, hair straightener. Washing Maschine. Shower Gel, Shampoo, tooth paste, washing powder, a towel for everyone, bed sheets.
Interaction with guests
I am available 24/7. So far there was not a single problem which couldn't be solved easily.
Other things to note
Read my reviews. If you find a place with better reviews, book it!!!
1. After the booking is complete I'll send you a link to a youtube video. The first 1:30 are ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY. The rest is not but I highly recommend watching it.
2. In Germany it is totally illegal to download copyrighted content. If you use torrent based downloads you will very probably be fined (not by me).
3. Smoking only in the kitchen. ATTENTION! The smoke detector in the kitchen is turned off by default. Thats due to the fact that guests smoking are much more likely than a house fire. If you need maximum security AND you are a non-smoker please turn it on yourself or let me know. When you enter the kitchen it's located on the top right corner.
4. No crazy party people. If entertainment system is in use or you talk loudly with one another the windows have to be closed. Otherwise the neighbours will lose their s**t. Same if you are unnecessarily loud while being in the inner yard.
5. When you leave do NOT leave the key in the key hole. Leave it on the table for example. NOT in the key hole.