This apartment is centrally located in Tokyo! Shinagawa is one of the most convenient places to stay because it's on Yamanote Line (you can go to famous places in Tokyo like Shibuya, Shinjuku, Harajuku,Ueno by taking it.) and it's directly connected with Haneda Airport! This apartment has 2 bedrooms and an open living room with a big TV and comfy sofas! Basic kitchen tools are also available, so you will definitely enjoy cooking in this large kitchen area:) Bathroom is also updated and clean!
Japanese modern apartment in Shinagawa! Has a open living room with a 2 comfortable sofas, a neat bathroom and a kitchen. Also has 2 bedrooms providing 1 double bed & 1 semi-double bed, surely suitable for families or groups! (would be suitable for 4 adults+1child! might a bit tight for 5 adults. )Basic kitchen tools are also available, so you can cook whatever you want to eat! Shinagawa station is 7~10 minutes walk from this place, and you can easily to get many well known places in Tokyo.
Old fashioned shop street “北品川商店街” is very close, where you can enjoy Japanese traditional atmosphere and get some good foods here!
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
Check what is in the apartment to add here
We will supply you with;
- Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen -
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Iron & ironing board
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
How many beds and what type of beds?
1 double bed & 1 semi-double bed & 1 sofa bed
Interaction with guests
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Please feel free to use this as your own private home. Although I wish to meet as many guests as possible, my schedule is quite tight. An Airbnb host support company called Zens will be taking of my guests and apartment. I encourage that you contact them during your stay.
Other things to note
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
こんにちは、Kelly & Tomo です! 国際結婚をして東京と上海、アメリカを行き来してます。東京の古き良き宿場町と近代的なビジネス街が融合した都市、品川を思う存分楽しんで下さい!
Hello! I'm Kelly from China, and my husband Tomo is from Japan. We're constantly traveling back and forth between Tokyo, Shanghai, and the United States. We hope you enjoy your time in Shinagawa, where you can experience a fusion of Tokyo's historic culture and modern business culture.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.