Welcome futur guests to our spacious apartment, ideally located 2 minutes away from Sydney's well-known Darling Harbour and its Convention Centre.
With only 10 minutes walk from Sydney CBD, you will have the quiet and relaxed atmosphere for your holidays.
However, for those who don't feel like walking, we are 3 min away from buses and light rail to the CBD/central station.
We are offering a nice and sunny queen bedroom which opens on a balcony and comes with a private bathroom.
Generous sized apartment in a resort style building. You can use the onsite facilities such as the pool, gym, sauna and roof-top area.
This sunny queen bedroom will help you relax when you come back from your day full of visits with stars in the eyes.
We provide WiFi as we know it is hard to disconnect.
Please be mindful that we don't offer the use of the kitchen as a part of our listing.
You can access the whole apartment, keeping in mind that this is the place we live in.
As much as we love to have a chat, if the aim is to stay 24/7 on the couch, this place is not for you...
Other things to note
As we are both working professional, the check-in time is between 6pm & 8pm of week days, and from noon during the weekend.
We are not strict about the checkout if the place is not rented the next day.
Please enquire whether you have specific requirements, and we will try to make it work :)
- No extra guest allowed
- Please be mindful of sound levels, especially after 10:00PM
- No slamming doors please
- Please take off your shoes at the front door, we like to have our place as clean as possible
- Please make sure to lock the doors, windows when leaving the property
- Please turn off lights in your room and around the apartment when you have finished using them
- Any lost items are the responsibility of the guest. This includes the loss or damage of keys and security pass. Any expense will be passed onto the guest
- Any damage or stains left by guests that require a professional to fix/remove will be charged back to the deposit
- Please make sure to always take your belongings when checking out