This cozy apartment is set right in the heart of Crown Heights adjacent to the culturally vibrant Franklin Avenue. With two bedrooms, bath, living room with open kitchen and dining set provide a comfortable retreat after a full day in New York City.
With a large picture window, the living room gets the most light throughout the day. The bedrooms are located in the back of the apartment and provide more of a calm environment to relax and recharge.
Within walking distance to the Brooklyn Museum, Prospect Park and playground at Mount Prospect Park.
We've lived in our apartment for over 10 years and love that the neighborhood has evolved, yet kept its diversity.
We are dog lovers as well and our pit bull rescue has made this place home. We know how essential it is to find a pet-friendly place when you travel. We ask that you and your pet respect our place and feel that it can be your home-away-from-home.
We are members of the Botanical Gardens which is a 5 minute walk from our place. We'd be happy to share our membership with you so that you have access to the garden whenever you'd like (They're open Tuesday-Sunday)!!
Additionally, we'd love for you to enjoy the perks of Members' Only Nights on Wednesday when they stay open till 8:30pm (pack a picnic, have cocktails in the garden and plenty of space for kids to run, play and hunt fireflies!).
For "in house" relaxation, our TV has Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and HBO Go.
We have one location in the apartment that is off-limits. Our basement is a shared storage space with our upstairs neighbors, and therefore we ask that you respect this space and not utilize it.
- I'm a strong believer in the Golden Rule: do to others as you would have others do to you! Please treat my home as if it were your home.
- PLEASE let me know if there is anything missing or have any problems! This is very important.
- We have a zero tolerance disturbance policy. This means if we hear anything, we will come and ask that you check out immediately. This is strict. Please respect our neighbors and neighborhood, and please be quiet and keep to yourselves in the foyer. The space is not for parties. If you host a large gathering in the space, you'll be asked to leave immediately. We appreciate your understanding in our considerations for our neighbors and our property.
- To be completely transparent, our neighborhood is not the epitome of serenity. It can get quite loud as the apartment is located on the ground floor. However, we attempt to not add to this level of noise pollution ;)
- Before you leave, we ask that you:
- • Wash any used kitchen items
- • Turn off the air conditioning
- • Place your trash in the trash cage on sidewalk (key is in foyer)
- • If there is good food left you may leave it in the fridge