Lolo's Cottage is the ideal destination for your coastal getaway... Situated along a gorgeous stretch of Tomales Bay, just an hour’s scenic drive from the Golden Gate Bridge. Unparalleled views and all the comforts of home.
Lolo’s is set directly on Tomales Bay amid the rolling hills of West Marin. Curl up in the window seats to watch the changing light on the bay. Or, dine on the dock at sunset and watch the cormorants dive for their own dinners.
We have everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable stay.
• Unparalleled views of Tomales Bay and the Point Reyes parklands
• Fully equipped kitchen for gourmet cooking with complimentary breakfast fixings and all the cooking basics. Just bring your groceries.
• Three bedrooms with quality linens and down comforters. There is a Pack 'n Play for families with infants.
• Full bath with luxury towels
• High-speed Wi-Fi
• Private small beach for launching your kayaks and hunting for shells
• Walking distances to Hog Island Oysters and the Marshall Store.
• Back pack and picnic supplies provided for your hikes at Point Reyes National Seashore
• Short drive to the Sonoma and Napa wine country.
The whole house, decks, dock and garden :-)
Interaction with guests
I'm always available via email and phone.
Other things to note
- Cell coverage can be spotty in our rural area, so our landline is available at no charge for local and US long distance calls. There is cell reception down the road in Point Reyes Station. Our Wi-Fi enables you to use any smart phone apps like Viber, FaceTime and What's App.
- To allow for cleaning and preparations between guests, check-in time is 3:00 PM and checkout is 11:00 AM
- We share a well with our neighbors. Please be conservative in your water use.
Lolo's Cottage Rental Rules Agreement:
First and foremost, this is our own personal home, so please treat it gently!
By reserving the Cottage, Guests acknowledge and agree to the following house rules:
1) Guests may not host parties. Guests may have one to three friends over for a visit or a meal, but must respect the neighborhood's quiet residential nature. Quiet hours are from 10PM to 9AM.
2) To allow for cleaning and preparations between guests, check-in time is 3:00 PM and checkout is 11:30 AM
3. There are inherent risks associated with use of a waterfront home, so safety is the first priority. When using the deck and dock after sunset, exterior deck and dock lights must be kept on. An adult must accompany children at all times outside the house. For yours and their safety, the spring-loaded gate (between the deck and open dock) must be kept closed.
4. The Fireplace: Please keep children safely away from the gas-flame stove in the living room. When in operation, its surfaces become quite hot and could cause burns. Do not place items on or near the stove.
5. This is a privately owned home. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
6. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
7) There is no smoking anywhere in or on the premises. Thank you!!
8. Sorry, but we cannot accommodate pets.
9. Water and Septic: Our house is on a community-based well and septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, the toilet will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. NO feminine hygiene products or baby wipes, even if the packaging says “flushable."
10) After raising the roman shades in the living room, secure their long pull cords to the wall cleats. The long cords could be an entanglement hazard to small children.
11) The cottage will be impeccably clean when you arrive. Please leave it tidy when you checkout. The cleaning fee covers normal maintenance between Guests. If unusual cleaning or repair of damaged items is needed, the extra time or cost of replacement will be deducted from your security deposit.