This bright and peaceful private pool house is located one mile from the historic Marietta Square. Sitting behind a 1940's craftsman style bungalow, this pool house offers visitors a prime location, comfortable appointments, and a serene setting. Location offers easy walk to Marietta Square with shopping, dining, galleries & museums. Pool house is only two miles from beautiful Kennesaw Mountain and within 15 minutes of Atlanta, SunTrust Park, downtown Woodstock, and Kennesaw State University.
This peaceful pool house features private entry, bathroom, a full size bed, couch, and dining table for two. Space also features a flat screen TV (with cable), small refrigerator, and microwave. Regulate the temperature of the space by remote control, with built-in AC wall unit. Private bathroom in pool house features a shower, toilet, and vanity. Guests will love this bright, peaceful, and incredibly comfortable space.
This is a pool house, which is detached from the main home. Guests have access to the pool house (which includes a bathroom). With prior approval from owner, guests may utilize outdoor seating areas (porch, patio, etc.)
Interaction with guests
I am happy to interact with guests in the capacity they prefer!
- Quiet Time 10PM-7AM
- NO unregistered guest without prior approval
- NO drugs of any kind may be brought onto property
-NO smoking in pool house or on property
- Use of washer/dryer limited to guests staying one week or more
- If you are staying longer than a week, please ask before starting laundry
- Lock both exterior doors to pool house when leaving
- Be on time for arrival and departure
- Leave muddy/wet shoes outside on pool house porch
- Pool may not be used without expressed written consent of owner
- If permission is provided by owner, guest must abide by all established pool rules
- With permission, guests may use outdoor seating areas
- Guests may not enter main house
- Guests must park in designated area
- Air conditioning should be turned off when guest is not in unit