Sunny two-storey apartment with a large beautiful back-terrace in the heart of the Village. Situated on a calm street just off of the 1km pedestrians only stretch of Ste-Catherine (during the summer).
1 min. walk to Beaudry metro, 8min walk to Berri-UQAM metro (Montreal's central station)
All amenities (grocery and health food, pharmacies, restaurants, etc.) available within a 5min walk in any direction.
- Two-storey apartment. Living & dining room, kitchen, washroom, and outdoor back terrace on first floor. Bedrooms and bathroom on second floor.
- 1 Bedroom with Queen-sized bed.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Large bathroom (towels provided)
- High speed unlimited WIFI.
- Access to living room, dining room and back terrace.
Guests have access to the living room and dining room area, kitchen, bathrooms on both floors (of course), and back-terrace!
Interaction with guests
I should be there to help you with whatever you need and if I'm not I'll always be available to answer any questions by email or text.
I am a Montreal based full-time artist with a great love and knowledge of the city. I've previously worked for over 10 years in the city's restaurant and nightlife scenes.
I am easygoing, very open-minded, and I am here to help you to the best of my ability.