Guests will have the property to themselves including all areas of the house, deck, and access to the Lake Naomi Club (temporary membership required).
2 Bdr. 1 Full Bed and 2 twin beds
1 Bdr: 1 Queen Bed
Full bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
loft with pull out sofa
10 min drive to Kalahari Resort
10 min drive to Great Wolf Lodge
15 min drive to Camelback Mountain
15 min drive to The Crossings Premium Outlets
This house ONLY RENTS ON A WEEKLY BASIS, FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY, DURING THE SUMMER SEASON OF JUNE 21 - SEPTEMBER 1.
5400 WOODLAND AVENUE Regulations
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
5400 Woodland Avenue is located in the Lake Naomi Community at 5400 Woodland Ave., Pocono Pines, PA 18350
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM EST.
2. This is a NON SMOKING house.
3. This is a PET FREE house. Pets are not permitted in the house unless stated in the contract.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $400 per week of rental is required. This must be received within 2 (two) weeks of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (21) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. All doors must be left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. (monthly rentals only)
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. No Early check-in or late check out.
h. No evidence of smoking nor pets.
1. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the house rent. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
2. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
3. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay, must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8) persons. An additional charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to four (4) will be assessed.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY; 3 nights during peak and holiday seasons.
5. LONGER MINIMUM STAYS may be required during holiday periods. If the house is booked for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
6. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen setup. Amenity fees are NOT included in the rental rate. (Please call Lake Naomi Club, (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own bath and beach towels. We do not permit linens to be taken from the house.
8. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
11. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
12. LINENS – Do not damage the linens provided by washing them together. If for emergency purposes you need to wash linens, do so by washing them separately.
13. RENTERS LIABILITY: Renter agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Renter or Renters guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Renter agrees to reimburse owner for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
14. OWNERS AREAS: Locked areas such as Owner's personal storage areas are exempt from this lease and are off limits to the Guest. Entry into these areas is cause for immediate eviction and Guest will be responsible for any damages or missing items.
15. ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE PROCEDURES: Guest agrees to inspect the Property upon arrival. Please notify the owner of any damages or problems upon arrival. The Property is to be left in a tidy state. The cleaning service will arrive promptly after 11 AM to prepare the house for the next guest.
16. INDEMNIFICATION: Guest will indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and the Owner's
Representatives for any injuries, accident or otherwise, that may be incurred or suffered upon the
premises by Guest and guests or anyone associated with Guest for any cause whatsoever during the term of this contract. Guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured by the Owner or the Owner's Representatives against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or
negligent acts of others, or any other cause. 5400 Woodland Avenue at Lake Naomi is privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
17. ACCEPTANCE BY GUEST: The Guest has read the foregoing Lease Agreement prior to its
execution and understands its terms and agrees to all the conditions. Breach of any term and condition shall result in immediate eviction and there will be no refund.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews