Lovely 2 bed top floor flat across from Edinburgh Zoo! Frequent buses to city centre & Edinburgh Airport.
The flat has 2 double bedrooms; 1st with double bed, build in wardrobe & en-suite, 2nd with king size bed & built in wardrobe. There is a separate bathroom with full size bath, kitchen/dining area (gap where old integrated fridge was - see photo) & a large living area with a corner sofa, swivel cuddle chair & x-box!
This flat is perfect for young professionals & couples!
Guests have use of the entire flat with the exception of the attic area.
Please be aware of the gap in the kitchen where an integrated fridge used to be. The freezer to the left also is not in use as there is a free standing fridge/freezer for use by guests.
The main bathroom shower does not have good water pressure, so can only be used for a bath. There is an electric shower in the en-suite.
There is a parking space situated at the front of the building which is clearly marked with the flat number. There is also limited visitor parking spaces.
Interaction with guests
Both myself and my brother will be available through phone and text for assistance or hints and tips to improve your stay/holiday.
- Items in the flat are available for use but nothing is to be removed from the flat.
- No access allowed to the attic.
- Situated in a quiet private road so please be considerate of the neighbours at all times.
- Please ensure all dishes are done upon check out, and that all windows are closed and lights are off.
- This is my home so please treat it like your own and tidy up after yourself as much as possible.