Our Beautiful Private Room is equipped to have an enjoyable stay for one guest. You will have all you need right downstairs, supermarket, cleaner, laundromat, pharmacy, buses and trains. We are just 10 minutes away walking distance from The City College of New York.
The bedroom is equipped to have a very enjoyable stay. It has a twin size bed, an spacious closet with hangers, a night stand with a drawer, a mirror, TV, cable, WIFI, a small fridge, an electric kettle.
Your bedroom is private with a loaned set of keys. The bathroom will be shared with us. Feel free to use the kitchen if you like.
Interaction with guests
We are a respectful, quiet and helpful family of four adults. We will be gone most of the day but once we get home we are available to help you in any way and answer any questions you may have.
Other things to note
Please clean up after yourself. All common areas will be cleaned once a week.
Make sure you read all house rules before booking. Base on Airbnb policies, I reserve the right to cancel a reservation at any time if the guest violates the house rules.
1. Remember this is not a hotel and you are living with four working adults. We are also tired after a long day of work to pick up after guests every night.
2. Clean up after yourself after using the bathroom and the kitchen. Be courteous to the next user: flush the toilet completely after every use, keep the toilet sit closed, dry the bathroom floor after you showered if you spill water, arrange shower curtains and bathroom rug back in place after you showered, wash your dirty dishes, clean the stove, etc. All common areas will be cleaned once a week.
3. Do not bring guests home.
4. Empty the room trash can daily. You will be provided with a box of trash bags when you check in. The trash bags can be dispense downstairs when you get out of the building to the left you will see the big trash cans.
5. Do not leave dirty dishes in the room. We do not want bugs or rodents in the apartment.
6. Make sure to lock the apartment door when you come in or leave the apartment.
7. Keep the toilet closed to avoid things falling in it. There is a cabinet with personal cosmetics on top of the toilet.
8. Keep the electric kettle and hair dryer unplugged when not in use. Also, remember to turn off the TV, the AC and the light when you leave for the day.
9. Keep the TV, music and conversations to a minimum on late nights and early mornings from 10pm to 8am. Keep in mind that everyone has a different work schedule and sleeping schedule.
10. We will treat you with respect and expect the same courtesy back.
11. You are expected to return the room in the same condition in which you found it.
12. Let towels dry before being place in the hamper.
13. There is a $25 USD fee for losing your set of keys. It can take a few days to replace them, specially the building key since it has to be specially ordered.
14. The replacement of all broken or damage items will be handle directly thru Airbnb.
15. During your stay we are not responsible for any illness, injury, theft or accidents. We will be happy to provide you with emergency contact information if needed.
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View other reviews