Upscale home in quiet neighborhood, perfect as your home base for local events. Close to downtown Albany, Corvallis, I-5, hospitals, HP, Oregon State University's campus, Reser/Gill/Goss Stadium.
Spacious and comfortable 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath great room style home. 2 master suites, one on the main level and on the second level.
This home has everything you need to enjoy the surrounding areas to the fullest.
4000+ SF, upscale home with plenty of off-street parking. Tastefully decorated throughout. Water front and territorial views. 1.25 acre yard.
Great room style home with sunroom off the kitchen. Formal dining room and eat/in kitchen. Multiple seating options outdoors.
2 master suites, one upstairs and one on main level. Main level master has a king and upper has a queen bed. Both suites have adjoining, private baths. Cast iron soaking tub in main level master bath.
2 more bedrooms with queen sized beds that share a jack and Jill bath with over sized shower.
Playroom with board and video games.
Main floor and 2nd floor laundry rooms.
Molton Brown shampoos, conditioners, body wash, and hand soaps in all baths.
Wi-fi throughout, 3 HD TV's with HBO/Showtime/Starz. 75 inch tv in great room with 5.1 surround sound.
You will have access to the entire house, porch, deck, yard, and patio with fire pit. Only exception is the 1 bed/1bath 770+ SF apartment above the garage, which is a separate Airbnb listing. Off street and potential garage parking available.
Interaction with guests
We are there most days and will try our absolute best to accommodate your needs.
- We do have neighbors. Please be considerate of the noise you make after 10:00pm.
- We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate whenever possible
- Please, no overnight guests without permission.
- We need to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by noon. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- We understand that accidents happen, but we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
Our intent is to help you feel comfortable away from home without intruding on your privacy. Please let us know what we can do to make your stay enjoyable. We genuinely look forward to having you as our guest so that you can enjoy the many things that we have been blessed with.