Welcome to this beautifully restored 2 level terrace house in Sydney's Inner West with free street parking for one car.
The terrace offers easy access to both the CBD and Darling Harbour tourist precincts and the perfect home base for travels to the Blue Mountains and all that the Sydney area has to offer.
The terrace offers three bedrooms: two bedrooms are equipped with queen sized beds and the third bedroom contains two single beds.
This beautifully restored Terrace house perfectly represents Sydney's rich history. Newly restored hardwood timber floors run along the ground level, with ceilings adorned with period style crystal chandeliers and lighting. The terrace's outside backyard features timber decking with comfortable lounge seating, barbeque, and outdoor gas heater, perfect for relaxing after a long day of siteseeing.
Upstairs features two bedrooms and the second bathroom, with a small south-facing balcony allowing ample sun.
Breakfast is provided in the form of cereal.
Complimentary unlimited tea and coffee is offered.
Guests will have access to the entire property during their stay. The kitchen is fully equipped including pots and cooking utensils, four slice toaster, kettle, and rice cooker. The laundry contains a large family-sized 8.5kg clothes washer and large 8kg condenser clothes dryer.
Interaction with guests
We are always available during your stay to assist you with any inquiries you may have.
Other things to note
Street parking is available within 5 minutes walk of the property
1. Your arrival time must be clearly communicated to us. Please note that we do not live at the property and must make arrangements to check you in. Guests must provide at least one hours notice before arrival and confirm arrival time on the day of check in.
2. Strictly no events or parties. Our neighbours will notify us of any excessive noise from parties and you will be evicted and lose your bond.
3. Strictly no pets.
4. No excessive noise after 10pm Sunday to Thursday and after 12pm on Friday and Saturday.
5. Our cleaning fees are low as guests are expected to clean up after themselves. If the property is not left in a reasonable state of cleanliness then additional cleaning costs will be charged.
6. Guests agree the barbecue must be cleaned thoroughly after use. Failure to clean the barbecue to the same standard as it was found will incur a $100 additional cleaning fee.
This host has 196 reviews for other properties.View other reviews