About this listing
This newly renovated holiday house is perfect for families or travelling groups of friends or coworkers. Three generously sized bedrooms and a fourth bedroom welcome weary travellers home to rest on hotel-grade bedding. The property's spacious modern open-plan living and dining areas effortlessly flow through a set of floor to ceiling glass doors into a grassed entertainer's terrace equipped with outdoor lounge, gas heater, and four burner barbecue.
House has full ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating throughout. The house comfortably accommodates group bookings with hotel-grade beds. 3 bedrooms each feature one split king bed. Each split king bed can either be setup as 2 extra-long single beds or zipped up to form a true king-size bed. The fourth bedroom features a single queen sized bed. The living area features a modular King Furniture three seater sofa with chaise. The sofa and chaise can be also be setup to form two single sofa beds. A self-inflating queen sized air mattress can also be provided to accommodate larger groups.
Breakfast is provided in the form of cereal.
Complimentary unlimited tea and coffee is offered.
Things to note for our house:
1. We are upgrading the internet connection for the house. If you are arriving before 5 August please note that internet speeds may be slow (less than 10mbps) as we change to high speed internet.
2. Our dining table seats 6 comfortably, although can be set for 8 with cozy placements.
3. The house contains new modern sealed concrete surfaces including the dining table, coffee table, and side tables. Although surfaces have been sealed concrete is a porous material and spills must be cleaned immediately to avoid staining.
Guests will have access to the entire property during their stay. The kitchen is fully equipped including pots and cooking utensils, four slice toaster, kettle, and rice cooker. Brand new Miele stainless steel kitchen appliances have been installed in the property including gas cooktop, oven, and dishwasher. The laundry contains a large family-sized 9kg clothes washer and large 8kg condenser clothes dryer. The property has a double driveway suitable to park two cars however adjacent untimed street parking is readily available should additional cars need to be parked.
Interaction with guests
Our hosts will be available during your stay to offer assistance and answer any questions you may have.
Other things to note
Free internet access and wifi is provided to guests however guests arriving and staying before 5/8/17 should note that internet and Wifi download speeds may be slow (less than 10mbps). We are in the process of upgrading internet facilities which should be completed on 5/8/17. Pricing for this period has been adjusted accordingly.
1. Your arrival time must be clearly communicated to us. Please note that we do not live at the property and must make arrangements to check you in. Guests must provide at least one hours notice before arrival and confirm arrival time on the day of check in.
2. Strictly no events or parties. Our neighbours will notify us of any excessive noise from parties and you will be evicted and lose your bond.
3. Strictly no pets.
4. As per city rules no excessive noise after 10pm Sunday-Thursday and no excessive noise after 12pm on Friday-Saturday.
5. Our cleaning fees are low as guests are expected to clean up after themselves. If the property is not left in a reasonable state of cleanliness then additional cleaning costs will be charged.
6. Guests agree the barbecue must be cleaned thoroughly after use. Failure to clean the barbecue to the same standard as it was found will incur a $100 additional cleaning fee.
7. The owner has installed an expensive mechanical blind system for your enjoyment and privacy. Care is to be taken in operating the blind system, with any damage or stains caused to be charged to your bond.
8. No parking on the grass on the front lawn.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I am a finance professional who enjoys unwinding over a glass (or two!) of wine. I am an avid musician, enjoy a good book, and hope to one day realise my dream of taking a year off to travel and discover the globe.