Nestled in the the pines in a downtown Winter Park location, this warm, charming, and newly renovated (summer 2016) 1-bedroom, 1 bath condo is the perfect mountain retreat.
With enough room to comfortably accommodate 4 guests, this condo is perfect for a couple's romantic get-away or for a small family out for a memorable high country adventure.
Tastefully furnished in a cozy mountain theme with a large moss-rock wood burning fireplace this condo offers true Colorado Rocky Mountain ambiance.
Perfect for 2 adults and 2 kids
(MAX OCCUPANCY is 4)
(1 Queen Bed & 1 Pull-out sleeper sofa)
Free Cable TV & in-unit WiFi
Two flat screen TV's: one in the living room and one in the bedroom.
Wood burning fireplace
NO SMOKING & NO PETS PERMITTED
Full access to the condo & the Rec Center.
Just steps away from the condo is the newly renovated Hi Country Haus Rec Center, with a glass-enclosed indoor heated swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and tables and chairs. Just off the pool enclosure is a large sundeck with lounge furniture and an outdoor hot tub. Don't forget to check out the pool table/ game room, locker rooms, children's area, flat screen TV, computer station with free WiFi & a printer. The picnic area with BBQ grills, horseshoes & volley ball is a great place for get-togethers with family and friends.
The key card needed for Rec Center access can be found in the info binder inside the condo.
Interaction with guests
We will usually check-in with you on your day of arrival or the following day. You are always welcome to call, text message or send us an email. We are available to help throughout your stay. Just give us a call or send us a text on the office cell or send us an email. We are quickly available from 7:00am - 10pm. It may a longer time (usually the next day) for us to reply to questions after 10:00pm. For life threatening after-hours emergencies, please call 911
Other things to note
Conveniently located in downtown Winter Park, quaint shops, restaurants (Pepe Osaka's Fish Taco and Hernando’s Pizza Pub are local favorites), a movie theater, bowling and more are all just a short walk away. Situated on Winter Park Resort’s bus route, the free shuttle will whisk you to the slopes in no time!
AIR CONDITIONING: ROCKY MOUNTAIN A/C ONLY • Like almost all other mountain homes, Trademark 3-4 has no A/C. Though daytime temperatures may get warm, even hot, in the summers, our Rocky Mountain evenings and nights are normally pleasantly cool. Late afternoon showers often bring cool evening breezes. Homes in the high country have “Rocky Mountain air conditioning”: Open the windows in the living and dining areas as well as in the bedrooms and let the cool evening air flow through. If the days are hot, it is often best to close the drapes and windows during the heat of the day and re-open them in the evening as the sun gets low and the temps begin to cool down. This property is only set up with linens & towels for the number of guests specified on the reservation form. Extra linens for the sleeper sofa are not set out unless requested in advance. If we need to bring extra linens for the sleeper sofa over to you after you check-in there will be a $50 linen delivery charge. ****As this neighborhood is in a woodland setting we do receive frequent wildlife visitors. Please remember to engage the bear bars on the trash dumpster.***
This newly remodeled condo's combination of cozy décor, a quiet mountain setting, popular recreation center amenities and a convenient downtown location makes it the perfect choice for your next mountain retreat.
- Quiet Hours: 9PM - 9 AM
- No smoking of any kind in the property or on the common deck
- Remove shoes upon entering
- Make sure all trash is placed in the Building 10 dumpster, located on the south end of the parking area. Be sure to engage the bear bars to discourage visits by our wildlife neighbors
- Do not leave any perishables in the refrigerator or on the counters. All unused or unwanted left over food must be disposed of in the dumpster. Food left behind in the premises will incur a $50 fee and will be withheld from the Security Deposit.
- Put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it at least 2 hours before you leave. Do not leave dirty dishes, pots and pans for housekeeping. Dirty dishes left undone will be charged $50 and withheld from the damage deposit.
- Return all furniture and accessories to their original settings if anything was moved.
- Open the flue to the fireplace before lighting. Wood can be purchased from several locations in town, including the Safeway grocery store in Fraser.
- Be sure that the fireplace logs are out. All ashes must be disposed of in the dumpster before leaving. Ashes left in the fireplace will be charged at $75 and withheld from the Security Deposit.
- Close and lock all windows and be sure to lock the front door upon your departure
Super Strict 60
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We are a small vacation rental company in Winter Park, CO .
Our carefully selected vacation rental properties offer spectacular views, upscale furnishings, comfort, convenience and feel like a home away from home. Access Winter Park Lodging offers luxury accommodations with personalized customer service at reasonable prices. Our properties are available year round.
Choose from our selection of 1, 2, 3, and 4+ bedroom Winter Park condos, townhomes and vacation homes.
The friendly team at Access Winter Park is ready to assist you. Call or email us anytime.
We look forward to working with you.