Experience the best of both worlds at our comfortable duplex with treetop and mountain views from the spacious balcony. Quiet location yet close to action
•10-15 min. (~ 850 metres) walk down to the action of Main beach and Hastings street, via footpath from dead end of the street. (the footpath includes stairs so not pram friendly, pram users can walk to Main beach via Noosa Drive, ~ 1.2km)
•Flexible living - use rumpus room as common space during the day & as a 3rd bedroom at night.
The townhouse comprises 2 bedrooms, with a flexible rumpus room/3rd bedroom depending on your needs.
•Bath towels and bed linen supplied.
Open plan dining/kitchen/lounge with ceiling fan -
6 seat dining table
TV with Freeview, DVD player with a selection of DVDs to borrow.
Bluetooth speaker, plus a small stereo system.
Selection of paperbacks to borrow from for your holiday reading.
4 stools at at the kitchen bench for casual dining.
King size bed, built in robe, ceiling fan
En-suite with shower
6 seat outdoor setting
Outdoor undercover area-
3 single beds, ceiling fan
En-suite with shower
Rumpus /3rd bdrm-
2 single bed size day beds, ceiling fan
TV with Freeview,
Washer and Dryer.
•We have some equipment available to borrow, including boogie boards and a beginners surfboard, as well as a set of golf clubs. These are located at the front of the double garage.
There is also a large esky that guests may use, please leave to dry with lid open if you do use it.
Please note the equipment at the rear of the garage is unavailable for borrowing.
•Self check in is available via a Key Safe.
•Double garage with remote control opener
•The townhouse is part of a duplex with a common driveway and shared garbage bins.
Interaction with guests
•I'm available anytime to help via email or text message, and i can offer advice around any holiday activities you may need help with.
•Early Check In and late Check Out times may be available depending on other bookings, please check with me.
•If the dates you want are coming up as unavailable, please message me to enquire anyway as some of these are blocked out for maintenance days etc. and could be flexible.
•Please consult the guest manual for information as well as maps etc for the local area.
Other things to note
PLEASE BE AWARE : The external stairs and front paved deck can get slippery after rain/water is sprayed on them. Please be cautious on these stairs and front paved area.
Refuse collection once weekly on Thursdays, with the recycle bin collected once a fortnight - please put the bins on the footpath the night before for collection.
Please consult the House Rules also.
• No subletting.
• Number of guests: No additional guests without our agreement and payment.
• Please treat our place with respect and be respectful of our neighbours also. No loud noise after 10pm.
• TRAVELLING WITH CHILDREN. **While we are happy to welcome children to the property, please note there are internal stairs and a high balcony. Please take this into consideration if travelling with exploring toddlers! Other considerations:
*The property has corded timber blinds in the upstairs living areas.
*There are household cleaning products stored under the kitchen sink, and a below bench oven in the kitchen.
• Please be aware, the external stairs and downstairs front deck can be slippery when wet/after rain. Please use caution and the hand rail!
• Please do not use the townhouse linen to remove sunscreen or makeup, these products may cause the linens to be irredeemably stained. The cost of replacement will be charged if used for this purpose.
• If any items have been broken or damaged during your stay, please do let me know.
• Please empty dishwasher and return all clean glassware & crockery to cupboards.
• Please leave the townhouse as tidy as you found it. If the house has been left in an inappropriate state, extra cleaning charges may apply.
• Ensure all windows and doors are locked, fans are off, and return the keys to the key safe.
• Dispose of all perishable food, clean up all food scraps, and put all garbage out into the main bin on the kerb for collection.
• There is a remote control for the automatic garage door which you will find on arrival in the bowl on the dining room table. Please return this key fob to this location on departure, and not to the external key safe.
Wife and mother of 2 sons, full time student.
I love to travel with family and friends, and also relish my getaways to Noosa when the opportunities arise!