Haleakala Shores - Kihei
We invite you to make Haleakala Shores your home away from home. This 1200 square foot 2 bedroom 2 bath condominium is very bright and spacious with 16 foot vaulted ceilings plus air conditioning in the living room and master bedroom From the fifth floor covered lanai you’ll get a bird’s eye view of the blue pacific, the Maui Mountains, and if you catch it just right, you might even see of a whale! Haleakala Shores B511 features:
* Fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, and microwave.
* Stocked with dishes, glasses, flatware, cookware, coffee maker, toaster, and blender.
* Dining table seats six well as seating for four on the lanai.
* Master Bedroom - queen bed, flat screen television, and private bathroom with a walk-in shower.
* Shoji-style doors give you the option of complete privacy for a second bedroom, with a queen bed. The second bathroom has a walk-in shower.
* Living area - 42" HD television features all the popular cable channels.
* Complimentary WiFi.
* Community pool area and gas barbecues.
* Elevator to the fifth floor for easy access.
* Free covered parking.
* Washer/dryer located in the condominium.
Packing for Haleakala Shores is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryers in all bathrooms, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Haleakala Shores is located directly across from Kamaole Beach III. Frequently called by its nickname, Kam III has a beautiful sandy beach with excellent snorkeling, whale watching, coastal hiking trails, large shade trees, picnic tables, showers, bathrooms, handicap access and a swing set area.
Hawaii Registration #: W(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.
iTrip Vacations - Maui offers many Maui home rentals, all beautifully situated on the sparkling beaches of Kaanapali, Napili, Kapalua, or Lahaina. Our Maui home rentals are beachfront style, offering activities like snorkeling, surfing, whale watching, hiking, and relaxing by the beach or pool. Not far from many of our Maui home rentals is Haleakalā National Park, an amazing destination for beautiful views, complete with a visitor center for educational information. Also near all of our Maui home rentals are a number of great shops and delicious restaurants for refueling after a long day at the beach. All of our Maui home rentals offer you all the comforts of home with the addition of luxurious amenities. Book one of iTrip Vacations' many beautiful Maui home rentals today for the trip of a lifetime!