About this listing
Kaanapali Plantation #35 - Fully Up-Graded!
Let the spirit of aloha fill your senses at this gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bath Kaanapali Plantation condominium. Ideal for a family/group of up to six people, the open and bright floor plan features dramatic hardwood floors and tasteful island decor. Walk down the hill 1/2 mile to the North Kaanapali Beach and enjoy a day of fun in the sun. The jewel of this condominium is the lanai which can be accessed from the main living area or master bedroom. You will likely enjoy your morning coffee and sunset cocktails from this spot.
The spacious living & dining area provides plenty of comfortable seating:
* Queen sofa sleeper
* Dining table with seating for four
* Kitchen bar seating for two
* Lanai table and seating for four
If you like to spend any time in the kitchen cooking your favorite meals:
* Fully equipped kitchen - plenty of custom cabinetry and counter space
* Full sized refrigerator, oven/stove, microwave and dishwasher
* All of the cookware, pots / pans, accessories, and place settings needed
There are two bedrooms and two full bathrooms:
* Master bedroom features a comfortable king-sized bed
* Second bedroom features a queen-sized bed and work space
* Ceiling fans, flat-screen televisions, plenty of closet space and are located on opposite sides for added privacy
* Custom tile work in both bathrooms - walk in shower in the master bathroom and a bathtub/shower combination in the second bathroom
* Linens and towels (including beach towels) provided
Extra features include:
* Flat screen televisions in each room with cable
* Complimentary Parking
* Complimentary WiFi plus free local calling including calls to Canada
* BBQ on the Lanai
* Washer/dryer in condominium
* In-room safe
* Optional air conditioning in bedrooms - available for a $22 per day fee
Bordering the Kaanapali Golf Course with its panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Kaanapali Plantation is surrounded by 10 acres of lush tropical landscape. The complex features a lovely swimming pool, tennis court, shuffle board area, outdoor kitchen and cabana. Located midway between Lahaina to the south and Kapalua to the north, the location is ideal for day excursions, golfing, shopping and exploring the island.
Hawaii GET # GE-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Hawaii TAT # TA-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.
Interaction with guests
Please email or call us anytime.
There is complimentary parking. You will need to get a parking pass at the property.
How do I access the WiFi?:
The network name is: DVW3201B9C and the password is: DVW3201BFBBB9C
iTrip Vacations - Maui offers many Maui home rentals, all beautifully situated on the sparkling beaches of Kaanapali, Napili, Kapalua, or Lahaina. Our Maui home rentals are beachfront style, offering activities like snorkeling, surfing, whale watching, hiking, and relaxing by the beach or pool. Not far from many of our Maui home rentals is Haleakalā National Park, an amazing destination for beautiful views, complete with a visitor center for educational information. Also near all of our Maui home rentals are a number of great shops and delicious restaurants for refueling after a long day at the beach. All of our Maui home rentals offer you all the comforts of home with the addition of luxurious amenities. Book one of iTrip Vacations' many beautiful Maui home rentals today for the trip of a lifetime!