*Urban Camping* Near Vineyard Country! Bring your own tent or rent one! Full bathroom, free parking, cellphone charging station, space and outdoor seating, as well as *Free Wifi* all a-la-mode!
Bring your own tent or rent one! Bring your own towell or rent one!
**please message me if you wish to book longer than one night
Private backyard tree lined space for the urban edge camper who wants to be near vineyard country, the city, or just a break from travels with a place to rest their head! Avoid the traffic and camp out a night or two. Hot Shower, free wifi, cellphone charging station, full bathroom, outdoor seating, lounge space, mini fridge (or cooler-or both!) extra blankets, air mattress (on request), tea, hot water and mugs and anything else desired await you.
Please note I close access to the garage from 10 am to 5 pm daily and from midnight to 6 am nightly*
What's Complimentary to borrow:
*Bottled Water or coffee in mini fridge when available
*Clean Mugs to use
*Hot shower, soap, shampoos etc
*kleenex, extra cups, flashlights to borrow etc
*Air Mattress (twin)
(All of the above in cabinet or shown during arrival)
Extras/What you can rent:
Please notify me if you need a service request for the following:
*Fresh Towells ($5)
*Tent (w/up to 4 sleeping bags included) available upon request ($5)
*Borrow a Laptop with Internet Access. ($8/hr usage)
*Packages of Earplugs (.50 cents)
(Read More Below in detail About Rentals, or on request items/extras/services below for further info-->)
******Extras you can request for the desperate traveler if you have forgotten or need additional supplies:
*Bring your own towells or borrow/rent fresh towells for $5 per couple (includes two clean Large towells).
*New packaged Earplugs also available for .50 cents for those sensitive to neighborhood noise potential. (It's usually quiet)
* Tent rental available for $5 for those who didn't bring a tent. (Up to two sleeping bags included per rental if needed)
*Laptop available for small rental fee also-if you need to check email or something $8/hour or $18/for a 24 hour period. Wifi access is free.
* Any special chilled sodas/juices or snacks can be requested before your stay also and I can have them in the main mini fridge by the time you get here if I know ahead of time. This is an extra service, just request it if needed.
For any of the above, contact me before your stay and I can put in an extra service request through air bnb for your stay, or I can take cash or p.pal in person when you arrive for last minute needs. If you have any questions about extras, you can message me.
Other special requests I can accomodate if needed: on call Massage service, taxi call in, tour guide reccomendations, food order in, or other, please contact me for special request at least a day before your visit.
Otherwise Mini fridge to store food, tea, coffee, cell charging station, any bfast snacks on hand at the time, bottled + filtered water, all listed up above are included and complimentary :)
Please Read house Rules. Otherwise happy booking!
Access to Wifi, Full bathroom and shower, free parking, cell phone charging station, mini fridge and free chilled bottled water, extra blankets, walking distance to amazing viewpoints, tea and hot water, outdoor cooler on request, outdoor seating provided and if needed- laptop access/air mattress, tent or towell rentals- if needed on request-just ask. Anything else-just ask! I welcome feedback also.
Interaction with guests
I can interact as much or as little as with my guests (you decide the level of "tour guide" you desire- I am a native and can tell you anything you need to know about Oregon, but depending on the timing of your stay my schedule may be limited for interaction) but I will be on call 24/7 for you if anything is needed or requested. Or if you just gotta get to sleep and get up early, that's great too. I give everyone a brief intro tour and answer any questions they have when they arrive. For an actual tour of the area, or more of my time to share about the region, I require an additional service request. And during their stay if you message with any questions prior or during your your booking, I get back to people fairly quickly and I am here to accomodate for the best experience possible :) If Any issues arise, please talk to me before the end of your stay and I will do whatever is needed within my control to resolve it. I like to give my guests five star reviews and seek to earn the same :) and usually if anything comes up it can usually be solved before the end of your visit. Otherwise, hope you enjoy!
Other things to note
You can text me 24/7 with any information, questions or requests. I want my guests to enjoy their stay as much as possible and have the best experience imaginable for an urban camping peaceful hangout.
***However, please read full listing description as I am doing construction and there are some things to warch out for: Bring your own towells, tents and earplugs, otherwise I rent these for a fee
Or I can provide fresh towels, tent rental, laundry service, laptop rental or new earplugs for a small fee to the lightweight traveler-all in the description. Wifi, extra blankets, water and tea are complinentary.
I also welcome feedback during your stay so I can give as best "5 star" service as I can.
***Also something to note: this listing space is not suitable for mobile homes, large rigs or vehicle campers, no car camping, large crowds, pets, fireworks, smoking, cooking or firepits. There may be construction in process at different times and different parts of the property, though it shouldn't be a problem soundwise or spacewise, but please do be careful in going up the path in the back of the property. I give my guests flashlights for the back camping spot to not miss a step. Something to note!
Otherwise- Any questions, at anytime, just ask Cheers!
Please read through the following thoroughly:
1) No smoking, substances, pot, alcohol, candles, incense, fireworks, extremely loud noises (boomboxes, cellphone music playing, shouting etc) outdoor cooking pits, firepits on the property at this time. Intoxicated or affected persons will be asked to leave.
2) Please no pets on the property. If you have a pet I will send a list of reccomended local pet boarding services before your stay.
2) Please no car camping (sleeping in your car on the street), vehicle camping or large rigs, **this is a tent space only**
3) Please respect sound curfew at night for nearby neighbors and respect neighbors property line when accessing backyard tent space.
4) Please take shoes off at the door everytime when going inside the house as a courtesy.
5) For additional rentals/purchases (tent/earplugs/laptop use/towells) I take cash or p.pal on site and will need a heads up ahead of time if you need extras and to put in a service request.
6) Laundry is currently not for guest use without service request put in and guests will be fined if laundry/washer/dryer is used without permission ahead of time as we charge for use. Please do laundry within the hours of 5 pm to 9 pm. Doing laundry in the early morning or right before checkout may disturb other guests who are sleeping. We reserve the right to deny laundry use at any time.
7) I close off access to the garage during the day from 10 am to 5 pm daily and from 11:00 pm to 6 am to prevent loitering in bathroom hallway which may disturb other guests or neighbors who are sleeping. If this conflicts with an early riser or late arrival schedule please talk to me and I can adjust access. While you can hang out in the garage, I will let you know when it's time to close the hallway door.
8) No camping or over-night hangout in garage without permission or unless under extreme circumstances (heat wave, snow etc). I close garage after last restroom visit of the evening. This is to keep area quiet at night for all sleeping guests and to prevent loitering or further damage in shared spaces.
9) Please only one shower per person per 24 hour period and under 30 minutes if possible. Multiple showers a day are not included in the fee for this listing.
10) Guests must leave promptly at or prior to checkout time to prevent guest overlap and cleaning scheduling.
11) Since I share a restroom and hallway with my guests, I accept only female guests at this time. If you are in a couple or group with at least one female I will accept your request. Groups of multiple males aren't suitable for this listing. You can read more about this in airbnb's info on shared bathroom policy.
***Dismissal from property may occur after initial warning if these rules are not observed. House manual available upon booking/arrival, or just ask!
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
I've hosted in a few different cities and have also been short term "landlord" on both east and west coasts here in the states. If you like staying and chatting with other travelers-You are in luck! I have lived in Denmark, numerous cities in Oregon, and have had extended stays in Brooklyn, Manattan and Los Angeles and throughout Europe, and I spent several years in Philadelphia also. Even though I travel often, I am just warming up as a host on AirBnB although I have rented out my rooms in the past via CL, Couch Surfing and through friends, so the process is not foreign-and in fact I really enjoy it!
Currently back in Oregon, it is a great place to visit and explore, there is definitely lots to see in this town without it being overwhelming or stressful as larger metropolis areas can be. Plus the location I am at now is so central to incredible, uniquely situated naturescapes-the pacific coast, expansive vineyard country, the desert, old growth forest, the mountains...cities.. Etc...all within an hour or so...also nestled inbetween all the universities. It Really is situated nicely for travel and for access to the states treasures. Which gives me a little bit of pride as a host!
Outside of my passion for my area and hosting I am a serial entreprenuer- and have hobbies as a musician and interior designer. I attended school for architecture and find it handy doing renovations on some air bnb listings, as I can have fun in molding spaces to my imagination. I love sharing what I can do with these places with people in an accessible, fun and comfortable way.
With all that said, I want my guests to be as happy and comfortable as possible! Any requests or concerns, I get back to people really quickly and wish nothing more to provide the best stay imaginable for my guests!
Plus as a native of the area whos lived in every major city in the state, if there's any travel tips or visiting info you are seeking about the area, I can probably tell you whatever you need to know :)
Hope to see you here! Cheers!