Our tranquil, light filled 1 bedroom, fully furnished mother in law unit feels like you are in the country but really just 2 miles from the heart of Seattle. Very walk-able neighborhood, 1 block from 4 different bus lines, 40 steps to beautiful park. This is street parking only but never has been an issue to find parking
Hose rules huh? Well, I ask that you treat my home like it was your own and this is me hoping you treat you home nice. ;-) I would ask that you keep the volume down after 10pm since this is a neighborhood and I do love my neighbors. Ok, so let me say a bit more. ;-)
1) 10pm-8am quiet hours. Have fun, just be respectful of the neighbors
2) No loud parties, only guest that are on the agreement are allowed on the premises
3) No smoking on the premises
4) No drug usage, immediate forfeiture of deposit
5) No pets without prior consent and sorry but never any cats as I am allergic to cats.
6) Please note that should you lock yourself out of the house there will be a fee of $65.00
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 70 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I think we all probably hate to fill these out huh? so, I have an out going personality, though as I get older I also appreciate my down time. I'm a father of a beautiful young lady, the son of awesome parents, the partner to a great guy, and loyal, loving friend to many. My given name is Scott but my friends call me Skip. I have lived in Seattle since 2003 and couldn't imagine living any where else. I love this city, the location, the weather, yes, even the weather, ...just everything about this place sings to my spirit. So I am brand new to Airbnb and have heard it takes some time to get established so we shall see. I guess, like the most of you reading this profile, I am a guy who likes to think out side the box, adventurous, did I spell that correctly? ;-) So I have no doubt this will be a work in process but for least its a start.