I really am reluctant to submit a poor review but I absolutely cannot in good conscience recommend this place. This was a shocking amount of money to pay to be uncomfortable. I have submitted substantial details and feedback directly to the host, however I will provide you with the pros and cons.
1. Location is walk-able (10 minutes to union station/10 minutes to Eaton Centre)
2. Check in and Checkout were a simple matter of picking up/returning keys from the concierge
3. The Rooftop patio was huge and beautiful, if you have the time to enjoy it (I did not) Barbecues and loungers are available
4. Host Samantha was polite, kind, and responded promptly to all inquiries. 5. Elevators were fast and not super busy with other residents.
1. Silverfish.. UGH!!
2. Very dirty toilet and bathroom requiring me to clean it prior to use
3. Dirty Dishes (put away in the cupboards) requiring a re-wash before use
4. Balcony exists, but is overlooked by other balcony's on all sides and about half of it is taken up by a giant cat house and empty litter boxes (if you have a cat allergy, this may not be the condo for you) NOT a peaceful place to have a cup of tea.
5. Very basic items you would expect to have available in any condo were not provided... such as dishwasher pucks, a kettle, toaster, tinfoil/saran wrap etc.
6. NO HOT WATER. I was here for three days and only once in that time did I have anything approaching hot water. This was not just on a busy weekday morning... I mean, lukewarm water in the kitchen for washing dishes, or either of the sinks or the washing machine... and I tried running it for a LONG time to get hot and at many different times of the day.
If I had been able to change to a property within my budget at the last minute after arriving here, I would have done so, and I felt trapped by this circumstance. Definitely does NOT meet acceptable cleanliness or comfort standards in my opinon.