Newly refurbished throughout, this trendy and modern apartment is situated above a business in Cairns light industrial area on the outskirts of the city.
Right next to a boat yard, this apartment offers privacy and is surprisingly quiet as its away from the hustle and bustle but still only a few minutes drive into the city centre.
With great views of the mountains and ocean, you can watch the boats go by from the balcony!
Fully equipped for your comfort and free WIFI, you'll love it!
This apartment features the following:
* 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* Big kitchen with 4 burner hotplates, separate oven, plenty of bench space, microwave and is fully equipped.
* Master bedroom with Ensuite bathroom and access to the balcony
* Spacious living area with Double Sofa bed, big flat screen TV and free Wifi
* Balcony with BBQ
* FREE secure parking - great for parking a camper van or large vehicle.
Guests have access to the whole of the apartment located above the iCoat business.
Access to the parking space in front of the building.
Interaction with guests
One of my co-hosts or myself will greet you on arrival and show them around. We will then leave you to enjoy your stay, if you need anything we are only a phone call away.
Other things to note
The apartment is located in the light industrial area of Cairns. It's next to a large boat shed and sugar mill. You won't be disturbed by neighbours and its relatively quiet, making it ideal for staying close to - but not in - the city as travelling into the city centre is only a few minute's drive.
Also an ideal location for events, if you want to use the apartment for a special occasion or have some friends around - just make sure you let us know your intentions when booking.
- This apartment is a good place to hold events but there are STRICTLY NO WILD PARTIES. You are welcome to use the space for celebrating events or get togethers but it is on condition that you inform us of your intentions and have permission PRIOR TO BOOKING.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.