Wake up to spectacular views of Times Square from your luxury apartment with an elevator! Close to most major tourist attractions and next door to the most famous theaters on Broadway!
My apartment is located in the center of Manhattan, 5 minutes walk to Times Square, Broadway shows and many of major attractions that New York City has to offer.
Living room: Couch/Kitchen Bar/TV Cable/Apple TV with over 1000 Movies. There is a bed behind a room divider. There is also a sofa bed that converts into roughly a twin size bed is available if you'd like to make use of a third bed.
Kitchen: microwave, stove,toaster, coffee pot, tea kettle, blender, refrigerator, dishwasher. pots & pans, water/wine/coffee glasses, plates & bowls, silverware, and knives.
Bathroom: Hair dryer, toothbrush, toothpaste, body soap, shampoo and feminine products.
Bedroom: A queen size bed, there is a closet with hangers for your clothing.
Interaction with guests
I will be available 24/7 and I am here to help you out with anything you may need. If I am away, someone will be greeting you and showing you the apartment.
Other things to note
•Address with confirmed booking is not the exact building address but on the same block.
•The apartment has one bedroom with one queen bed, one queen bed with a room divider in the living room, sleeper sofa and an air mattress.
1. Smoking is not allowed anywhere or anytime in the apartment and building (this includes hallways and entry). No candles or lighting incense sticks is allowed. Smoking in the apartment will result in cleaning/disinfecting fees of $300 or more.
2.All guests should come and go in a quiet, respectful manner that does not intrude on any other guests' enjoyment. Quiet hours are between 9:00pm and 10:00am. We kindly ask that you come and go with soft steps and quiet voices
3.All guests must be registered. We should already have the names of all guests occupying apartments before you arrive. If we do not have a person's name, we will not consider them a guest. (Especially important in case of a lockout or lost key.)
4. Parties or gatherings of any type are not allowed in the apartment. Please do not use the property as a gathering place for others not staying here. There are several bars very close by which can be used for this purpose.
5. Loud, rude, obnoxious, disrespectful, or disorderly behavior is not allowed at any time. We will give one courtesy warning for any such behavior. If such behavior continues, you and your party can be evicted without refund. If necessary we will not hesitate to call NYPD for assistance.
6. For your convenience, we have included Linens, blankets, dishware utensils and towels which are not to be removed from the apartment. Please do not take these items.
7. Normal cleaning fees are included in all rental rates, and you are not required to clean before checking out, however, we will bill for any excessive/abnormal cleaning, damages, or missing items, or service calls.
8.Reservations may not start or end on major US Holidays including Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Years Day. Your reservation will be canceled if you make a reservation using Instant Book which violates this rule.
I am a native New Yorker and I travel as much as I could and I am a foodie, especially for Asian food, I travel to Asia at least once a year just for the delicious food!
Because of traveling I've met people, seen different sights and heard interesting stories, I always think traveling is one of the best ways to spend your hard-earn money, it's something you can hold onto for your life experience.