This is an upmarket place to stay - brand new (we moved in in February 2017). The house has the most stunning view of Camps Bay, 3 floors, 4 bedrooms in total. You would rent the entire 2nd floor (2 bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom, 1 guest room, kitchen, living room, office space, scullery/laundry area, guest bathroom, separate entrance, access to pool terrace, cable TV, Fibre WiFi, high end security) and share the pool deck with us (Carla and Stephan) incl. Infiniti pool and jacuzzi.
Our house is brand new, has the most stunning view of Camps Bay, and an incredible interior design. With all respect, there are just a few houses in Cape Town offering this view and such a high quality building.
You have the entire second floor to yourself, i.e.,:
- 2 bedrooms each with Kingsize beds, en-suite bathrooms, large flatscreen TVs, aircondition, and direct pool deck access, each room separately lockable
- Living room with 3 seater couch and large flatscreen TV
- Open kitchen as part of the living room, fully equipped, dishwasher, induction stove, large freezer, etc.
- Guest room with additional sleeping couch and TV (sleeps another 1-2 persons)
- Office space
- Scullery/laundry area with washing machine and dryer separate
- Separate entrance
- We live upstairs, so you might meet us in the upper living room, the pool area or upper kitchen, if you want too, there is no door between the floors, but the house has 700+ sqm of living area in total, so it's relatively hard to bump into each other
Interaction with guests
We are a young couple (32 and 29) of professionals, who bought the place at the beginning of 2017 and are the only people living in our house. We maybe be home or not during your stay.
Other things to note
Please no excessive parties, no extra guests, no pets, please.
Smoking outside please (enough space), cleaning lady will come of course before and at the end of your trip plus every Wednesday