The size of the apartment is 84 m2. They include three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a spacious living room with kitchenette. The apartment is located on the ground floor of the building and has direct access to the pool.
High standard and modernity
Each of the rooms features a high standard of finish. Tastefully and functionally designed interior allows you to feel comfortable and comfortable in it. In rooms decorated in a modern style, it is easier to relax and relax, but after all, we look forward to relaxing. In addition, toned down in color. The predominant colors are whitewash, which gives a feeling of well-being and gives the effect of cleanliness and hygiene, as well as beige and silver, which give a feeling of peace and harmony.
The advantage of the apartment is that it has three separate sleeping rooms, so that when parents want to sit in the evening, children can sleep peacefully in their bedrooms. On the first level there is a master bedroom, which houses a comfortable married bed. The second bedroom has a single bed. The third bedroom downstairs is equipped with two single beds. The upper part of the apartment is air-conditioned and the lower part has a fan.
In the central part of the apartment there is a spacious living room with a fully equipped kitchenette and a place for eating.
We recommend it especially to Five Family Families.
- LCD TV, iron, ironing board, cleaning kit
- fully equipped kitchen (fridge, cooking hob, electric kettle, pots, plates, citrus squeezer, cutlery ...)
- bathrooms with bathtubs, bidets and toilets
Swimming pool, garage
Interaction with guests
The ApartRotova team is fluent in three languages: Polish, English and Spanish, so they can help you with any assistance you need.
Other things to note
All guests of ApartRotova have access to a year-round private pool located on the level of the apartments. At guests' disposal we also provide sun loungers, a patio and a common lounge. For the little ones, we offer swimming facilities and a patio area.
To make you feel comfortable and comfortable, please read our terms and conditions. Here's a quick note:
1. Apartment is rented for 24 hours.
2. The length of stay in the apartment runs from 14:00 to 11:00.
3. If you wish to extend your stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the guest should report to the apartment until 09.00 on the day the apartment is due.
4. Expect to extend your stay as your free apartments are available.
5. The guest of the apartment must pay a deposit for the stay prior to arrival, the balance of the stay is due at the latest on the day of arrival. Check-ins are required for identification. If a personal ID raises a doubt about the contact person, he / she has the right to ask for a second document confirming the identity of the registered person (passport, driving license) without giving any reason.
6. The failure to pay for the stay in advance entitles the person appointed to contact the guest to refuse to check the guest and issue the key to the apartment.
7. When transmitting the keys, the person who gives the instructions gives instructions on how to operate the selected electrical equipment which is the equipment of the apartment. At the same time, this moment constitutes familiarization with the technical condition, the quantity of the apartment and the equipment in it.
8. Failure to submit your comments and reservations about the technical condition at the time of entry into the apartment is equivalent to the fact that the apartment has been put into operation in a state of uninteresting and objectionable to the guest.
9. The servicing of the apartment is not allowed without the visitor's permission to enter the rented apartment, the more so as to move or use his personal belongings. The right of entry to the rented accommodation is only left in the case of noticing the risks to which the guest's safety or in case of non-compliance to the rules of the apartment.
10. Taking pets with you is permitted after prior permission from ApartRotova. Apartment service has the right to refuse accommodation to guests who have taken their pet with them without prior consent. Dogs must be kept on a leash all the time. The fee for a dog is 10 Euro per stay.
11. The owner of the apartment shall bear full financial responsibility for any damage or damage caused by the animal in the equipment and technical equipment of the apartment.
12. Items left by the guest in the apartment after leaving will be returned to the guest at the address indicated by the guest. In the absence of an indication by the visitor of the address to which the items are to be returned or in the absence of personal receipt of the item by the guest within 3 days of the date of departure from the apartment, the service will proceed with the items according to the lost or found items.
13. Due to the fire protection requirements in the apartment, do not use any appliances or appliances powered by electricity or gas, which are not equipped with such facilities and which may create fire hazards such as electric heaters, radiators, gas burners. It is forbidden to bring flammable materials, explosives and odor materials into the apartment.
14. When leaving the room, please check if it is closed. There is a complete ban on removal from the room in the apartment (eg towels, blankets, pillows, appliances, etc.). Please take care of your rented apartment, turn off unnecessary lighting and turn off the water.
15. The apartment is non-smoking.
16. A guest who deliberately or by accident will destroy the property of the apartment is obliged to cover the entire cost. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to make available the rented apartment to the person appointed to operate in order to check the condition of the accommodation. Only then does the guest have the right to leave the apartment. Any claims for possible damage verified at the reception of the serviced apartment will be prosecuted.
17. On departure day guests are required to leave the room until 11:00.
18. The apartment owner is obliged to pay a deposit of 100 Euro / stay. Discharged upon receipt of the apartment without reservations ApartRotova.
19. During your stay in the apartment, the renter will be obliged to pay the apartment cleaning fee of 50 Euro per stay.
20. The rented apartment should be left as it was on the day of arrival according to the entry protocol.
21. An early departure of a guest, for reasons beyond the owner of the apartment, does not entitle him to claim a refund for the unused benefit.
22. The bills for the stay we spend on Customer request within 7 days of check out. They will be sent by registered letter to the indicated address.
23. To make a reservation of a particular apartment, the RENT bookings online reservations by e-mail or by phone. Make a deposit within 48 hours the system cancels the reservation.
24. Advance payment for your stay can be paid at the time of booking through the indicated bank account ApartRotova. Once payment is made, the reservation is confirmed.
25. The reservation is effective once the owner of the ApartRotova is registered in the bank account.
26. Upon receipt of the deposit for the reservation, the Renter will receive an e-mail confirming the reservation of the apartment at the time of his choice.
27. There is a Wi-FI router and a limit for sending and receiving 10 GB of data per stay.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.