We would like to address some fallices:
1. Damion asked if he could check in early, we said yes if he is willing to pay for the whole day, obviously he was not. Using that against us to try to accommodate when in fact Damion did not even pay for the 2 extra guests that he brought that were unannounced and unpaid for that we had to file a claim for with airbnb.
2. Damion is bringing up the fact of how many people the camper can sleep, when he booked and paid for 2 people and brought 4, it was not necessary to show him how the camper breaks down to comfortably sleep 12 people when he paid for 2, he was using that as an excuse to not pay for the extra guests.
3. If Damion would have taken the time to read the rules that are posted with the booking he would have clearly saw everything that was expected from him, but not caring about our property and thinking that a $400.00 stay should cover thousands of dollars of damage is clearly not a guest we are looking for.
4. With the terrible wind and rain predictions that day and the national weather warning issuing a severe weather alert it would just be common sense to not let a $3,000 awning not get ripped off of the camper. What Damion neglected to tell is when we texted Damion in the morning he said he would be there in 5-10 minutes to close it, we said OK and then left for the day, when we returned in the evening during the major wind storm the awning was still open! Damion broke every rule we had.
4. As far as the refrigerator goes it is not like a house refrigerator with a fan that circulates the air, it cools off right away. Damion just neglected to close both doors. It's not rocket science seriously, just like putting toilet paper in a garbage can that is provided. He claimed i told him to "sh*t in a garbage can". Big difference between the two.
Worst guest ever!!! We are still in the process of the second claim for property damage.
I do not think I ruined his weekend, I think the rain storm ruined his weekend, sorry i can not control mother nature. Good thing he did not stay the extra night because we lost power, i bet i would have been to blame for that too.