• Rajivs Residence has two units, a 2 bedroom(with private balcony for each) apartment, and a 1 bedroom apartment.
•Each apartment is complemented by separate living , dining space and separate kitchen.
• Located at Nettoor, neighbourhood in Cochin about 1 kilometer away from Lakeshore Multi-speciality Hospital and within a 2 kilometer radius of some well known hotel resort chains - Le Meridien, Crowne Plaza, Whytefort etc
• Ideal for couples, business travelers and medical tourists
• It is ideal for a single person or a couple to live even if it is for long term. All the bedrooms are air conditioned with 32" LED TV, 8" pocketed spring Mattress, Super Soft Duvet and pillows. Mirror and Wardrobe with hangers are in all bedrooms. There is a private balcony for the 2 bed room apartment(for each bedroom-separate balcony)
• All Bathrooms are with 24hr running hot & cold water, including in the shower.
• 2 wash basins (1 inside bathroom, 1 near dining table) and 1 sink in the kitchen in each apartment
• A dining table with 4 chairs in each apartment
• Separate kitchen with gas stove in each apartment, There is a common kitchen in the ground floor with juicer/Mixer, Grinder , Microwave oven and Refrigerator. Cutlery, plates, mugs, cutting boards, basic cooking utensils etc available on request.
• BSNL broadband WiFi internet connection
• Inverter power backup
• Automatic Washing machine . To dry cloths completely guests can make use of the open terrace
• CCTV cameras for outdoors security
•Uber and Ola cabs are available in plenty in this area
• Private car parking.
Rajivs Residence is a home where you are privileged
• The whole apartment is available to you-
Guest have access to the the whole apartment in the 1st floor of the house, except rooms which are not booked. Open terrace will be available for the guests. All necessary cutlery and crockery are kept in the common kitchen and are available on request.
Interaction with guests
I live with my family in the ground floor and will be happy to help you explore Kochi.
Other things to note
Please consider the apartment as your home away from home and please keep it clean and tidy during your stay.
Note: As per the demand of Local Police all guest ( All individual persons staying ) booked at Rajivs Residence are requested to carry original ID proof and present it to the host before check in.The caretaker or host will verify your original document when accepting the copy. All adult guests staying have to submit a copy of the ID proof.
Note for foreigners: If you are not an Indian citizen, we are required to keep a copy of your passport (front and back) and a copy of the Indian visa. A form called "C-Form" needs to be submitted by the host to the local police.
The number of guests at the time of check-in has to be the same as in the reservation
We can accommodate only Guests holding Indian passport.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.