Nice bedroom with share bethroom. 2 beds, one twin and other full size. Tv in the room.
Other things to note
my pictures are not the actual pictures of the room for insurance purposes
TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES BEFORE STEPPING ON THE CARPET or bar floor;
**WHEN YOU CHECK OUT: MAKE SURE*** TAKE OUT ALL YOUR TRASH BEFORE YOU LEAVE**PLEASE!
**DON'T PUT WET TOWEL ON THE BED OR CARPET**PLEASE!
- PLEASE DON'T MAKE PARTIES AND DON'T BE LOUD, IN ORDER NOT TO DISTURB THE NEIGHBOORS
- MAY NOT BE SAFE OR SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN (0-12 YEARS)
- YOU CAN NOT DAMAGE THE FURNITURE, DECORATIONS,ANY KITCHEN SUPPLIES AND HOME APPLIANCES
- IF YOU DAMAGED ANY THING INSIDE THE HOUSE YOU HAVE TO PAY FULL PRICE ON THE MATERIAL;
* Airbnb keeps accurate track of our dates of availability so please use the airbnb site to see if the dates that you are interested in are available.
* You'll have access to even more specific details once your reservation is confirmed because you will then have access to our house manual.
-During your stay if anyone asks in the condo to tell that you are my friend, DO NOT EVER SAY you are staying by airbnb ok! because in Las Vegas and several other cities people staying are having a lot of problems because of airbnb.
*no illegal activity
*NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS WHO ARE NOT PART OF THE CONFIRMATION, AT ALLLLL.
*POOL AREA NO AVAILABLE;
*GYM NO AVAILABLE;
*LAUNDRY ROOM NO AVAILABLE;
*PARK YOUR CAR ONLY IN UNCOVERED GARAGES;
*any approved additional overnight guests must pay the extra person fee outlined on our airbnb profile and must sleep in the room of the airbnb guest unless otherwise permitted by the host
*use kitchen freely but clean up any mess that is created, including dishes, counters, stove, microwave; no dirty dishes should be left in the sink overnight
* if there are not enough dishes to fill the dishwasher, guest should wash used dishes by hand.
*all food items should be stored in designated food areas; for example, non-perishable items should be properly sealed and placed in pantry on a shelf designated for guest.
*guest bathroom will be stocked with two rolls of toilet paper; guest must supply toilet paper beyond that.
*check out on the day established by the reservation (If the reservation is August 3rd to August 9th, August 9th is the check out day.) CHECK OUT ARE NOT FLEXIBLE.
*Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights, small appliances, lamps, etc. when not being used.
*Also, please remember to LEAVE THE KEY on the dinning table when you check out. Remember to lock the bottom locks on both the inside and close the door on your way out.
*if you need flexibility around the specified check in, let me know in advance.
* DO NOT EAT IN THE ROOM.
*If there is an issue with the room or bedroom, please let me know immediately. We work best with guests who are good communicators. If the room needs a light bulb, if you'd like an extra pillow or blanket, let me know and we will be glad to make it available to you.
*Enjoy your stay!
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews